10+ Year Old Account

Any tips on how to solo H25 LK?

I have never fought or killed him, but I'm interested in his mount. In fact, it's my favorite in the game and would make the perfect DK mount.

Are there any tips and tricks to know when soloing him on my DK? Or any other bosses up to him for that matter, like the airship one or maybe Sindy.

It's been years since I've been to that dungeon, so I've forgotten most fights.

Would be awesome if there was a guide on it as well.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

There is no difficulty left in clearing

Ship is dead before event starts, you can skip valith and Lk is literally a burn phase , just avoid the shadow traps and kill the frost orbs in remorseless winter phase and you are fine

I do it on 5 toons a week. It's pretty cake with a ranged u can just stand by the stairs to his throne and ignore traps. On a melee you have to be watching for them or you'll get blown off.
    Also you can blow through it on 10 man normal up to sindrgosa and then go out and switch it to 25 man then go in and change it to heroic to do LK on 25H. As it was mentioned also u can just skirt around Dreamwalker and skip her encounter.

Deleted
    Can do it in any spec, blood being to safest i suppose. Just move outa purple amd dont let the little frost orbs touch you or byebye. ( spam blood boil and orbs won't get near you.

don't get knocked off by traps and icy orbs and it's a faceroll like on any other char

Deleted
    I take a Bloodlust drum with me and use it when he enters first Remorseless Winter phase.

just stand on his throne and he can't knock you off the platform

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    In P1 dont let him cast the purple voidzone traps under your feet. Later after he starts spamming remorseless winter and summoning adds, just make sure you kill the Ice Orbs before they touch you or it will launch you 100 yards back - usually off the platform and to your death. Aside from those two mechanics the fight is utterly faceroll.

Honestly with moderate gear you can DPS him down very fast as frost, just watch out for traps if they spawn or you go for a ride.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Stand still and spam buttons? Did you even try it before making this thread? It's hardly even fun to solo anymore, that's how easy it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    You no longer need tips or tricks. I clear 25H on my DK every week for the mount (No luck yet!). Just dps him as quick as you can and remember to hit an AoE for the orbs. You can even stand in his remorseless winter - I just stay in the center, butt to the stairs, and smash his face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Are there any tips and tricks to know when soloing him on my DK? Or any other bosses up to him for that matter, like the airship one or maybe Sindy.
    I've been doing ICC a lot since I turned 100, but mostly on my shadowpriest, so my advices will be based on a Ranged DPS perspective. Adjust where you feel needed for your DK

Marrowgar: Nuke, ignore blue stuff on ground.
    Deathwhisper: Nuke, ignore green stuff on ground and adds. Don't panic if you get the cooldown curse.
    Gunship: Either stay in one cannon, build up heat during prep-phase and nuke when combat starts, or pre-heat all 4 cannons and jump between them after firing big shot. Enemy ship goes down by third or last cannon, depending on heat levels.
    Saurfang: Nuke and ignore adds.
    Festergut: Nuke with all cooldowns. DPS check, so if you don't kill him before you reach 10 stacks, you die.
    Rotface: Nuke.
    Putricide: I had the pleasure of having my dots work while being stunned, making the fight that much easier. Slime blobs were annoying with knockbacks, but nothing too hard. Avoid bouncing blob being thrown on ground, the slow effect is really annoying. Don't drink the potions.
    Blood Prince council: Nuke whoever is active, ignore flying stuff.
    Blood-Queen Lana'thel: Nuke with all cooldowns. DPS check again. If you don't kill her by the time you turn vampire and have to bite someone, you die. I died a lot!
    Valithria: Skippable. Run around the edges of the room, door on other side is always open.
    Sindragosa: Nuke. Nothing fancy to it.

LK himself: Plenty of other tips on the thread already.

Deleted
    I don't know what tips anyone can give, every boss except LK dies from a couple of GCD's. If you cant burn down the LK fast enough for him to shift phase all you have to do is not stand in purple, and when he is standing in the middle channeling, don't get hit by the frost orbs.

You can skip Valithra, just walk around her, everything else is faceroll just tank and spank except LK where all you really need to do is be blood to avoid plague and just kite around the shadow circles.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111 View Post
    except LK where all you really need to do is be blood to avoid plague and just kite around the shadow circles.
    If LK is targeting you he won't cast NP at all.