Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Of course it all makes sense.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some breasts to go slice off. No less than what she deserves I guess...

I might put them in a jar on my desk too... hmmm...
    Actually, you wouldn't be slicing off her tits. To match this and go Tit-for-tat (pun intended), you would have to remove her clitoris as that is what provides the sexual stimulation during intercourse. You would have to remove that as well as sow up the entire vagina so they could not perform down there at all or feel anything from it to make sure you matched what she did.

Quote Originally Posted by grimsanta View Post
    Leave it to MMO Champ to turn this into a "women are horrible" thread.
    I don't know if that's happened quite yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I just don't understand how these stories happen. How is it possible to snip off someone's dick with a pair of scissors? How are scissors able to finish the job? You'd think he'd wake up immediately and punch her in the face while she was attempting to finish the task, there's no way you could cut through something like a penis with a quick snip.
    Have you ever handled a penis? It isn't exactly the most solid thing. You can cut through thick sausage with scissors. Why not a penis!?

acid in women's face - horrible
    chopping off dick - hahahah

10+ Year Old Account
    except this woman IS horrble, no ifs ands or buts about it.

Personally i would have killed her the first time she did it, before calling the cops.I rather face severe jail time before losing an organ... But then again i never dated a women psycho enough to turn my psycho switch on.

What happens when you use your wang in the wong way.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I just have to commend the OP for posting images and quoting the actual story. Too many people just post a link.

Oh and lol seems justified to me.
    dude cheats, gets his dick chopped off. Justice.

woman cheats, just geats beaten. An atrocity.

anyone else see anything wrong with this picture?

One small step towards curving China's overpopulation epidemic. You go girl!

Nobody said women are horrible. It was implied that tumblr feminists are horrible, and this woman in particular too. I do find it interesting that you condemn that but you didn't even mention those that openly laugh at or cheer the mutilation.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Have you ever handled a penis? It isn't exactly the most solid thing. You can cut through thick sausage with scissors. Why not a penis!?
    Usually not when it is in its, uh, resting state so to speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    uhm might want to put nsfw tags on that.
    or you might want to start doing some actual work rather than browsing fucking mmo-c

Deleted
    Maybe I have a misandrist streak.
    Don't we all?

But yes, earlier jokes aside, this is awful. Cheating is wrong but physical violence is wrong too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually not when it is in its, uh, resting state so to speak.
    About the consistency of uncooked bratwursts. Maybe a little more pliable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because the first time...
    *puts on sunglasses*
    ...didn't quite cut it.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol looks like some stray cat or dog ate well that night. Adultery is terrible and all but his wife overreacted a bit...
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post

A hospital spokesman said: "The first we were aware of what happened was when someone came into the reception area to say a naked man was beating up a woman outside the hospital. "Staff rushed out to see what was happening and found the patient with blood streaming down his legs hitting the woman. "He was stopped and the woman was taken in for treatment, and then we discovered she had chopped his penis off again." Doctors and police officers combed the area outside but failed to find the man’s missing member. They believed it may have been taken by a stray dog or cat.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry I shouldn't laugh about that, I know how I would feel if something like that happened to me *shiver*

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Woman after my own heart <3 You go sister!
    Do you advocate a man throwing acid on a woman's genitalia because she was a cheater too?
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    dude cheats, gets his dick chopped off. Justice.

woman cheats, just geats beaten. An atrocity.

anyone else see anything wrong with this picture?
    i'm remembering another thread where a woman cheated. boyfriend ends relationships... explains why in a public forum.. and then he gets villified and she turns it into PR for her job and spun a raise out of the ordeal...

Won't change anytime soon if the first thoughts on a situation like this is to laugh or "he deserved it"