Frost 2h multi target priority

Hey fellow DKs,

So following the buffs to frost, it is now the king of AoE cleave.

Regarding 2H, 2 target cleave, I have a few questions (for fights such as Twins, Bracken + Add, 2 split Tectus etc.)

Is it worth using Soul Reaper?

Is it worth using Plague Strike on the 2nd target (Im guessing this depends on how long they'll live, lets just assume the DoT lasts the full 30s)

This is strictly for 2 targets, all the guides cover single and 3+ targets...but nothing really on 2 targets. Is it just ST rotation with the cleave DPS from HB when rime procs?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Zaelstrom; 2015-01-14 at 06:49 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelstrom View Post
    Hey fellow DKs,

So following the buffs to frost, it is now the king of AoE cleave.

Regarding 2H, 2 target cleave, I have a few questions (for fights such as Twins, Bracken + Add, 2 split Tectus etc.)

Is it worth using Soul Reaper?

Is it worth using Pestering Strike on the 2nd target (Im guessing this depends on how long they'll live, lets just assume the DoT lasts the full 30s)

This is strictly for 2 targets, all the guides cover single and 3+ targets...but nothing really on 2 targets. Is it just ST rotation with the cleave DPS from HB when rime procs?

Thanks in advance

Festering strike hits 300k+ on multiple targets and cures ebola, if you are specced frost :P
    Last edited by mmocc7b0f56dc9; 2015-01-14 at 06:55 AM. Reason: duck

Deleted
    Currently its only worth using soul reaper on targets above 45% Hp, dont even think of using it under!
    Pestering strike is currently the hardest hitting ability and should replace obliterate even when KM proc. In addition, with the lastest buff it has a chance on hit to pester the target until it dies.

kappa

Err this is for frost...not unholy

SR is 35% for frost and its under 35%, not over

I meant plague strike sorry, not pestering - fixed in the OP