Role Specific Guide Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6DW...zK8zf0_qGuWemg

Hi all! I am starting a new type of guide videos that are posted. Every video covers ALL aspects of the encounter and sometimes it can be overwhelming. I found out that sometimes in videos some people want the cut and dry of what THEY need to do during encounters. Ex. Legolas the hunter doesn't care the Kungen the warrior and Treckie the paladin need to swap the boss to prevent getting stacks of a debuff, he wants to know what to kill and what not to stand in. That's exactly what these videos I will be releasing are intended for.

DPS looking what to do on butcher? heres the DPS guide. Healer wanting to know when to use heavy CDs during Imperator Mar'gok? heres the Healer guide.

Please let me know what you think of the first video in the series and if it's worth the time investing to fully produce guides for all raiding related things.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    In general not bad, but really mate - do something about the music in the background. That's my only gripe with it.

You truly have to make sure that the volume level is the same for all the music pieces you use. For instance your first track is nice, quiet, hardly heard on the background which doesn't make listening you harder. However the second track is too loud and which makes your voice too low and bit of hard to hear as "background" listening.

Maybe some highlight of a spell from dungeon journal on some ability which is like really important for your class/role to pay attention to. Awesome addition would be if you'd get the chance to show DPS PoVs from both roles - melee and ranged. Would make it more interesting.

Not bad, good guide for the average joe.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I like it. I personally quit raiding, and a simple guides like that, really helps getting ready for the occasional random pug.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    In general not bad, but really mate - do something about the music in the background. That's my only gripe with it.

You truly have to make sure that the volume level is the same for all the music pieces you use. For instance your first track is nice, quiet, hardly heard on the background which doesn't make listening you harder. However the second track is too loud and which makes your voice too low and bit of hard to hear as "background" listening.

Maybe some highlight of a spell from dungeon journal on some ability which is like really important for your class/role to pay attention to. Awesome addition would be if you'd get the chance to show DPS PoVs from both roles - melee and ranged. Would make it more interesting.
    Thanks for the feedback, and I do agree the 2nd music track was a bit too loud. I will do my best to adjust the volumes in later videos. As for the dungeon journal that can be a good addition to just show the ability that I am explaining. Also as far as the multiple PoVs I was thinking about doing that already when both (ranged and melee) have different jobs or different ways to handle the fight.

Also thanks everyone else for the comments , I think I will continue to produce these guides and finish the DPS portion of highmaul by next week.

Deleted
    Really cool, keep it up.