Trying for upgrade a HP pavilion p6330f for light gaming

I'm new to this forum and am hoping to become a long time user. I am trying my best to revive this PC, I think it has potential but I just am not that tech savy. I am trying to run league of legends, wow and path of exile at high settings. I was looking at adding ati radeon 5450 or a 6450 any other tips would be awesome. A10-6790K maybe ?

Deleted
    to be honest, by the time you've replaced the motherboard and added a new graphics card, you might be just as well spending a little extra and getting a prebuilt or bare-bones/bundle from somewhere like http://www.overclockers.co.uk/

As of right now I really need this to at least run wow and lol on mid 60fps stable. I'm just thinking something small nothing like changing the whole motherboard.

You cannot upgrade your CPU or graphics card without switching out your motherboard. At most, you could add some RAM, maybe spring for an SSD drive and put WoW on there (which will absolutely make WoW run faster, by the way).

EDIT: Wait, I take that back, The LGA 1156 socket is apparently compatible with some i5 and i7 processors, so you may still be in luck, though newegg is currently sold out of both.
    http://www.ebay.com/bhp/lga-1156-cpu

Pretty much all of these are going to be refurbished CPUs, though.

There is no way for you to add a graphics card to it, as far as I can tell however. It's a small, budget motherboard. Doesn't even have an empty PCI-E slot for you, as it just has its integrated GPU I believe.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2015-01-14 at 11:44 AM.

So I can't add the 5450 like just plugging it in. Also do you have any recommendations for a good ssd that's not really expensive.

Expansion Slots:
    1 PCI Express x16 slot for graphics card
    3 PCI Express x1 slots
    1 PCI Express x1 minicard slot
    got of hp
    i can get these
    Intel Core i7-8xx (Lynnfield core)
    Intel Core i5-7xx (Lynnfield core)
    Intel Core i5-6xx (Clarkdale core)
    Intel Core i3-5xx (Clarkdale core)

- - - Updated - - -

since it does have one pci express x16 slot can i just put it in
    Last edited by kingofolio; 2015-01-14 at 12:16 PM.

Looking at the picture of the Motherboard on HPs website, it will take a PCIe GPU.

The power supply on the unit isnt going to support much - i'd say a GTX 750 is your best bet.

I wouldnt bother upgrading the CPU - BEST case, youll be going from an i3 (2 cores/2 virtual cores) to an i5 (4 cores/no virtual cores) of nearly identical clock speed, and itll be refurbished to boot. You're not really going to see any performance gain there.

A low-midrange dedicated GPU will do you best.

thx so much guys this really helped. Im chossing between this one

GIGABYTE GV-N750OC-1GI G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 750 1GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card

EVGA 02G-P4-3751-KR G-SYNC Support GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card

the Ti might require an external power plug, and the PSU on the unit may not handle it. Check.

Either is a good choice for that system, though the Ti with 2GB of VRAM will do better with higher res textures.