Deleted

Draenor class perks

So I'm leveling my mage and I just got Improved Flamestrike and it removes the cooldown from the ability. Am I crazy or did they add a cooldown to that ability, just so they could take it away and it feels like an improvement? I'm not sure, but did it always have a cooldown? I had that feeling with a lot of perks I got, but I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    So I'm leveling my mage and I just got Improved Flamestrike and it removes the cooldown from the ability. Am I crazy or did they add a cooldown to that ability, just so they could take it away and it feels like an improvement? I'm not sure, but did it always have a cooldown? I had that feeling with a lot of perks I got, but I'm not sure.
    At some point it diden't have cooldown. Since i remember spamming it on my mage (it was instant aswell)
    Don't know if it's still instant, don't play mage much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    At some point it diden't have cooldown. Since i remember spamming it on my mage (it was instant aswell)
    Don't know if it's still instant, don't play mage much
    Now it has a cooldown, but the Draenor perk takes it away. I just had this feeling that at some point it didn't have one.

To check something like that, go to the changelog tab of the spell's wowhead page: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=2120/flamestrike#changelog
    If you mouse over the patches there, you see it had a cooldown added in 5.0.1
    As for it being instant, that must have been before 4.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    To check something like that, go to the changelog tab of the spell's wowhead page: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=2120/flamestrike#changelog
    If you mouse over the patches there, you see it had a cooldown added in 5.0.1
    As for it being instant, that must have been before 4.1
    Ok, I guess I haven't played my mage a lot recently, thanks.

Still, seems like something where they said, you know what, it's better without a cooldown, let's just change it back, and then they sold it to us as a perk.

Feels to me like Draenor perks are mainly ability changes repackaged as a "perk".
    Last edited by mmocedbf46d113; 2015-01-14 at 12:21 PM.