Deleted

Sub rotation on Mythic Tectus?

I've recently switched from sub/combat to sub/assa and I was wondering how exactly would I approach tectus as sub?

from what I've seen in logs, solid sub players can pull off very good numbers there and I'm wondering how exactly?

Main concern is applying rupture, FW and CT.

I realise it's probably 10x harder to pull off than just turning on blade flurry, but I want to give it a shot anyway since combat is so boring ;d

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Phase 1:

Standard single target on Tectus. FoK the small adds for more combo points to slam into Tectus. Don't FoK during dance.

Phase 2:

Keep rupture up on both Shards + the big add. Crimson Tempest (CT) when you have rupture up on all. FoK to gain combo points. Auto attack the priority target. Use CT before rupture to make sure you have bleed up on all targets. Dance on one of the targets that will last a little while (If one shard got more health than the other this is going to be a good target). Save Shadow Reflection (SR) and second potion for next phase.

Phase 3:

Get CT up on all targets. FoK once to gain 10 cp. Potion (+ on use trinket) + SR. Vanish. Go HAM with CT and FoK. Don't stand in shit. Laugh at the other melee dying because they need to stand between the mobs. Evasion if the tanks die.