Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Adulthood is a state of mind.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've meet alot of OLD people that still haven't "grown up" and still act like a spoiled kid.
    Old as in, whatever the age. 20 or 60, or 80! - doesnt matter

point beeing, what is adulthood? how do you deffine it? - for me its simple. Its when you live your life and take responsibility for your life and act accordingly. Thru hardship and happy days.

Life is a journey, we're just along for the ride

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Who said a college student is incapable of taking care of themselves?
    There are those who are forced to mature and take care of themselves earlier than others. So you are likely to find college students who are living on their own, working 2 jobs to survive, all while trying to earn a degree.

Then there are others who are still supported fully by their parents and focus 100% on college.

One can be considered more adult than the other by the measure of their responsibilities.

Of course there are faults in the above logic as it you can't make such a general statement about all people. But as an example of a possibility, it stands.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Where do you live that you can't rent an apartment?
    Romania. 150 euros to rent an appartment per month. My salary is 300 euros... before taxes. And it's only 300 because I work the night shift, if I worked the day shift like most people here, it would only be 250 euros. I'll let you do the math.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2015-01-16 at 01:00 PM.

I'm not sure, maybe when the brain is fully developed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Romania. 150 euros to rent an appartment per month. My salary is 300 euros... before taxes. And it's only 300 because I work the night shift, if I worked the day shift like most people here, it would only be 250 euros. I'll let you do the math.
    That's fucked dude, I pay 150 euros/month and I earn 280 euro/month just in the form of student grant. I feel your pain... except I don't study at nights lol. But still, that's rough, I'm basically living off my savings just to eat somewhat properly.