Analyze and feedback my healing plz

Hi,

Can I get a feedback on my healing?

What to use more or less? What to improve.

Be constructive.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ealing&boss=-2

Was my first try on twins and Ko'ragh.

I'm Craum.

Thanx

Harmony is great on some bosses, not so great on others, so keep an eye on that.

Lifebloom uptime is pretty bad, especially on your Ko'ragh attempts. It and Harmony need to be as close to 100% uptime as you can get. It's cheap, easy to keep up with HT/Regrowth (also refreshing your Harmony) and procs Clearcasting for free Regrowths.

You use HT a lot on a few fights. It's not a heal you want to sit and spam, more to just keep people topped off. Consider using Rejuv more as people take damage but aren't in immediate danger.

I'm not seeing much in the way of CD use either. ToL and NV/HotW (not sure what you have, didn't see any casts of either) should be used during the higher damage periods.

How are you doing on mana?

I have a good amount of mana. I'm not oom.

Deleted
    Ok I looked at a few fights and I noticed the following things:

- Low uptime on lifebloom in general - keep it up on tanks
    - You seem to not have your wild mushroom up at all times on butcher
    - Your harmony uptime is quite low on some fights/attempt, aim at a 90% uptime atleast.
    - Very low usage of swiftmend - it's a quick, cheap fil on someone dipping low, use it.
    - On some fights you don't tranq of tranq very late which is a bit weird, you got cd's don't be shy to use them
    - On armory you are specced into heart of the wild but I can't see you do damage on logs? Not sure wheter data is missing or you actually don't use them.
    - I can't find your tree of life usage in the logs

If you have issues tracking things such as harmony or wild mushroom make a weakaura or a tellmewhen icon to keep track of it.

Goodluck

Good Strawbelly , thx will try that!

In WA wild mushroom is a totem right?

Deleted
    I have to say I use tellmewhen as it's easier to set up but if I remember correct there has been a few topics about shroom in WA on those forums so sure you can find it there