Were real children abused in a serbian film?

So I was just looking up movies online when I stumbled across a serbian film. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I didn't watch it thankfully. Just the description make me physically angry. My question is was it all just special effects or were children really sexually abused. Isn't that kinda illegal. And apparently this was distributed like a normal adult movie. Was it all fake? It's really scary.

No, it's just a fictional movie purely made for shock value. The scenes aren't real, just like any other horror movie.

Deleted
    it's all real and their spirits are gonna rape you

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    No, it's just a fictional movie purely made for shock value. The scenes aren't real, just like any other horror movie.
    Good I'd image it wouldn't have Ben shown if real people were abused and it wasn't just special effects

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    it's all real and their spirits are gonna rape you
    Damn patriarchal ghost children!

Saw 2 minutes and I'm already shaking badly. I'm legit speechless and feel so dirty like I'm a disgusting sex abusing psycopath. Good god. What the fuck? They just let this shit on youtube like it was nothing? Can't imagine watching the whole thing

Your threads seriously deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderez View Post
    I actually watched the whole thing with a friend. I honestly thought he was kidding when he told me about the movie. A word of advice, if you dislike the thought of incest and sex with children, don't watch any more of it.
    Couldn't imagine watching another second

I watched the whole thing. The things they did was quite shocking and messed up in more ways than one but it's what kept me interested. It is just a movie after all.

15+ Year Old Account
    I know some movies actually keep children out of knowledge about what the filn is actually about, take a look at the Shining I believe.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Sounds like a really entertaining movie...