No achievement for normal Markgok?

Me and my guild worked really hard to get a kill on Margok normal and no achievement popped up. What gives

They only have the individual one for LFR/Normal/Heroic I suppose.

Us normal folk have souls to

Heads up, if you kill normal Imperator, you aren't getting any either if you killed it on LFR already.
    Let's face it, killing the thing on normal is no real achievement, PUGs are clearing the place on normal for at least a month now. Didn't have the proper achievement/ilvl for a HC pug, so I can't judge how it goes in heroic pugs, but from what I'm reading, it's still pretty puggable.
    The only extra achiev you are getting below mythic is AOTC for clearing heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Heads up, if you kill normal Imperator, you aren't getting any either if you killed it on LFR already.
    Let's face it, killing the thing on normal is no real achievement, PUGs are clearing the place on normal for at least a month now. Didn't have the proper achievement/ilvl for a HC pug, so I can't judge how it goes in heroic pugs, but from what I'm reading, it's still pretty puggable.
    The only extra achiev you are getting below mythic is AOTC for clearing heroic.
    You are clearly missing his point.

The reason and which i agree with OP is that unless you have a pug leader who:

A) checks armory
    B) are aware of what date LFR came out so they can check the Imp acchiev you have (doesnt help tho if on an alt who killed LFR after release date)

then you are gonna have problems finding a group.

Simple scenario: LFM NM HM Link achiev. "You link him the achiev"- he replys: not lfr!

then no more responses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Yeah, I mixed up Imperator and Ko'ragh (mostly because imperator is usually referred to as imperator, not Mar'gok). You are completely right, Imp is much more difficult than at least half of heroic Highmaul and there should be some distinguishable reward for defeating him on nonLFR difficulty. Sorry about that.

Didnt know about this. He should definently award achievement on all difficulties, being the last boss and all!

Flex Garrosh didn't award an achievement either, did he?

Quote Originally Posted by Snuzzfizzle View Post
    Flex Garrosh didn't award an achievement either, did he?
    nope nor do they need an achievement for every difficulty. the only way to current tell is if you killed margok before the last wing of lfr opened. if you didn't then check armory pages.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    You are clearly missing his point.

The reason and which i agree with OP is that unless you have a pug leader who:

A) checks armory
    B) are aware of what date LFR came out so they can check the Imp acchiev you have (doesnt help tho if on an alt who killed LFR after release date)

then you are gonna have problems finding a group.

Simple scenario: LFM NM HM Link achiev. "You link him the achiev"- he replys: not lfr!

then no more responses.
    if the raid leader doesn't know lfr and normal share achievements then I wouldn't want to be joining that group anyway. same thing if they are asking for AotC for normal...I wouldn't want to join a group like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".