possible mythic boe duping going on?

today i woke up and saw in trade someone selling 4 pairs of "gauntlets of the heavy hand" (mythic quality) for 30k each.

im on tarren mill eu

normally the price of these gloves are: https://eu.theunderminejournal.com/#...tem/113632.567

is there duping going on? having 4 pairs of them seems unlikely, and selling them so low seems fishy. i would imagine anyone capable of killing butcher mythic would also know how much the gloves in question are worth :/

So because you think they are worth more there must be "cheating" going on? I don't understand why its so easy to jump to conclusions. It could easily be that they were sitting in the guild bank for awhile and the guild leader wanted gold for repairs or any other reason but nope, better make a post asking if they are cheating.

Well when(granted this is on US) there is a level one with 55 lucky coins, 30 copelands, 50 candels, 900 sav bloods, and over 20+ of all the armor boes and says he will sell all for 40k a piece instantly for the boe trinketsd and 350g for sav bloods when they are 900g. Its kinda like hmmmm.

I made a killing off his bloods I must say thanks for the duped bloods free gold in a matter of minutes. Going from 700k to 200k then to near 2m throughout this expac doing basically nothing but garrison is silly.

Until(which won't happen unless blizz basically says that shit was happening) its proven it doesn't exist i'll still believe dupes are still happening because it was literally a massive thing in Cata and no doubt continued in MoP in different forms and has come back with all the new containers and items in game.

All the cata ways finally got found out once, but those sorta things are kept pretty secret when people make a stupid amount of IRL money off the gold they make and sell.

Wonder why gold has dropped to to like 25c per 1k within the last 2 weeks? I have a feeling its what has happened to the influx of bloods and boes on every server at a stupid rate.

I can completely understand why people don't think duping can still happen this far into the games life, but really the amount of shit that goes unfix that people abuse(I have use w/e if I find out in time... free dmg in raids cuz of random exploits etc or infinite frostweed hello looted 100k frostweed lol). Fucking frostweed was working from DAY 1 till what... Day 23 of Expac? Cmon that made me over 500k alone.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2015-01-15 at 03:04 PM.

Mythic Butcher isn't too difficult since the pool party strat was discovered. I'd be willing to wager people are discovering that they can actually kill the boss. 4 non-rare BoEs doesn't smell fishy to me.

Oh Christ with the duping conspiracies.

The raid has been out for 1.5 months. More BoEs will be showing up, prices will be coming down and the market will be saturated soon enough. Four pair is not that odd.

The price will go through the floor in two weeks when BRF comes out, so they may be selling the stockpile while they still can get decent coin for it, having reached the point where they're not gearing anyone else up.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    You can solo highmaul trash with almost any class in a normal time frame.
    Trash doesn't drop gloves afaik.