Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I think 60 days within release is pretty steep of a cutoff point. Maybe some point between that and some other point specifically in Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalluk View Post
    Yea, Vanilla CE account here, have not heard ANYTHING. I was on the day of Servers live. Hmmm.
    Same here---Vanilla CE. No email yet. I account has not been active 100% of the 10 years...but it has been most of that time---and it was at launch, and it is now.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first month started at 12/30/2004. Didn't get a email. I wonder if its 10 years of straight sub. There have been points where I unsubed but only for like a month or so. Really interested to see what the gift is.

Unless theres a TON of packing material the link up top says 7 lbs for the package lol

Deleted
    I created my account on the day the game was released in Europe. Didn't receive an email regardless.

Oh man.. day one player (and beta), but gave away my vanilla account.. Started again in TBC on a new one

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot, I'm eligible for this!

I wonder what it is.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

dang, wish i still had my first account

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Ya that's garbage. I got the game the night it came out, but didn't sub until after the Holidays because I was 15 and had things going on.

Not sure why it needs to be 10 full years, there are probably only a hand full of people receiving this.
    Where should they place the cut off, then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Hah, game launched EU on the 11th of Febuary, and I created my account on the 16th of April, so i'm out by like 3 days. C'est la vie.
    Same. 15th April here. /cry

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Borodin View Post
    Nonsense, played from the Beta and created an account from day 1; no eMail.

"If you think you are eligible and haven't received a notification, don't worry! This hasn't been officially announced or confirmed yet. The only shipment notifications that have gone out are from UPS, nothing from Blizzard yet."

10+ Year Old Account
    damn im just a 9year noobie =(

This doesn't seem real. I've been playing since Beta, and nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww 6 months late But still, that's pretty cool!

Edit: I'm guessing this is for those who have been subscribed the whole time.

Deleted
    Funny thing is, I think this whole thing disappoints more people than it makes happy.

As I didn't get an email/whathaveyou and I've been on the same account since launch week - I'm assuming it's based on if you've been subbed for the full 10 years with no breaks or interuptions.

12/28/2004 USD 14.99 1-month Recurring, USD 14.99 Expired
    12/27/2004 N/A 1-day Credit Expired
    12/26/2004 N/A 1-day Credit Expired
    12/25/2004 N/A 1-day Credit Expired
    12/24/2004 N/A 1-day Credit Expired
    12/23/2004 N/A 1-day Credit Expired
    11/23/2004 N/A Free Month Expired

No email for me

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    My first month started at 12/30/2004. Didn't get a email. I wonder if its 10 years of straight sub. There have been points where I unsubed but only for like a month or so. Really interested to see what the gift is.
    "If you think you are eligible and haven't received a notification, don't worry! This hasn't been officially announced or confirmed yet. The only shipment notifications that have gone out are from UPS, nothing from Blizzard yet."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    12/28/2004 USD 14.99 1-month Recurring, USD 14.99 Expired
    12/27/2004 N/A 1-day Credit Expired
    12/26/2004 N/A 1-day Credit Expired
    12/25/2004 N/A 1-day Credit Expired
    12/24/2004 N/A 1-day Credit Expired
    12/23/2004 N/A 1-day Credit Expired
    11/23/2004 N/A Free Month Expired

No email for me

Deleted
    April 15th 2005 in EU... :\

That's odd. My account was created on 11/23/04 with payment for subscription right after the free month and free time for launch issues, but I haven't been notified about this at all from UPS or Blizzard.