Introduction

<The Higher Class> on US-Sargeras is an Alliance "casual-core" guild, recruiting for Mythic Highmaul Progression and BRF Progression.
Casual-core means we have the same goals and aspirations as the hardcore guilds out there that raid many more days and hours than us, but we push to obtain those during a casual time schedule and friendly environment.

We currently are 1/7M, 6/7H and raid Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9pm Central Time (10pm EST) through 11pm Central Time (Midnight EST).

Currently we are looking for:

1. Warrior DPS (Arms, Fury)
  2. Warlock
  3. Death Knight DPS (Any Spec)

In addition any exceptional Tanks, Healers, and non mentioned DPS are also welcome to contact us and will not be excluded just for class alone.

Loot, Attendance, and Expectations

We operate on an officer driven Loot Council system to best allocate gear where it is needed to benefit the raid the most. New recruits are not 100% excluded from loot during their tryout period but will be lower on the totem pole than full raiders during that period. For more info or questions feel free to PM or contact me at the info provided later.

Tryouts and Raiders must maintain an 80% attendance to raid events, barring exceptional circumstances, or will be benched or replaced.
We expect all raiders, tryout or otherwise to come prepared with food, flasks, and pots 10-15 minutes before the raid start time to get invites out and everyone ready to pull. This includes getting your seals for the week.

Sound Good? Great, Contact Us!

We pride ourselves in being a tight knit, friendly, fun-focused raiding environment that also knows how to focus up for the 5-10 minutes each boss attempt takes.

If pushing to down content with a community of friends, and only having to dedicate 6 hours a week to do so is something you are interested in, feel free to contact Hiimdave#1925 on B.Net, PM me here, or talk to me in game at character name Hiimdave for more info.