Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zvinny View Post
    So if your bill is 42 dollars, and you hand him two 20's and two 5's, and he is a delivery driver in America you don't think he's expecting that to be a tip?
    100 percent honesty right now, if I was a pizza delivery man I would always confirm the tip. Its very little work to simply confirm it before leaving and it covers your ass in situations like this.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraddark View Post
    100 percent honesty right now, if I was a pizza delivery man I would always confirm the tip. Its very little work to simply confirm it before leaving and it covers your ass in situations like this.
    Maybe he should, but then again he did what was right while they on they other hand acted like a bunch of power hungry hounds.

And that fat black asshole shouting "Call the manager, I want that motherfucker's job !" ... oh god.

Edit : but really, give him 2x 20$ + 1x 5$ I get it. Give him 2x5$... makes no sense. Either they can't count or they were planing on being assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Your joke had potential but the way you delivered it was terrible.
    You are a colorless dick in every thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    He was making a pun... "Delivery guy" "delivered"...
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

I actually have been to this used dealership before.
    Half the cars on the lot had slashed tires. Some of the cars had clearly been spray painted to cover rust and other nasty looking bits.
    I asked some of the other local used dealers about them and to sum it up they are basically in the habit of ripping people off, doing shoddy, unsafe repair work and not honoring state mandated used car warranties.
    They charge for repairs under warranty which is against the law in Massachusetts and bully people into paying it by holding vehicles hostage.
    They fully deserve the entire internet collectively shitting on them.
    F&R manages to give used car salesmen a bad name and that's saying something... I hope that pizza place stops delivering to them, it's the only one in the area I know of close enough to them to deliver.

Deleted

I’m not gonna tell people not to stand up for what they believe in, you know?[...]They wanna give me money, they can give me money.

Wow, well apparently there's a $20.000 goldfuns account set for him (no idea what that is, people giving him money) this is impressive, the guys over at F&R must be mad.

For people who cant do math. 2 20s and 2 5s is $50. subtract the $8 change their bill is $42.
    So they either intended to be asses in the first place or they gave him those bills expecting him to hand one of their $5 and 3 $1.
    If you give the driver extra bills (like giving a 20 and a 5 on a $19 bill) it is assumed that the extra is a tip unless you say upfront you want change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kcsaenz View Post
    For people who cant do math. 2 20s and 2 5s is $50. subtract the $8 change their bill is $42.
    So they either intended to be asses in the first place or they gave him those bills expecting him to hand one of their $5 and 3 $1.
    If you give the driver extra bills (like giving a 20 and a 5 on a $19 bill) it is assumed that the extra is a tip unless you say upfront you want change.
    While I agree with you, but better would be to double check in order to avoid these kind of awkward situations.

Deleted
    We must put an end to this fearsome campaign of domestic terrorism on our pizza delivery men.

10+ Year Old Account
    I delivered pizza for over 10 years off and on. Unless they say "keep the change" or something similar, the driver should always ask if they want change. If they do, cool, give it to them. If they don't, awesome, and they'll probably appreciate you checking. This avoids this type of scenario.

That said, these guys were being huge assholes for the sake of being assholes. If your bill is $42 and you give the guy 2 20's and 2 5's and expect them not to assume it's a tip, you're an idiot. If they wanted change, they should have given him $45 and asked for change. People who treat service workers this way are the lowest of the low. They have no respect and deserve none. All of this over $7. If I was working at the dealership and saw this go down, I would have stopped the guy on his way out and given him at least $10 and if all I had was a $20 I would have given him that. I believe you get what you give and those assholes in the office are getting shit on right now.

Also have to add that most car dealers, in my experience, are horrible tippers. We had a dealership that ordered 30+ pizzas and over 100 wings every Saturday morning and never tipped any of us. Plus we had to take half the order through a maze of offices in the main building and the other half to a back room in the service department. It took way too long and they would treat you like shit. I guess that profession just attracts douche bags.

Deleted

Hope they like their new rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

Hope they like their new rating.
    Oh they didn't pay for their Yelp advertising I see.

it worries me that pizza guy has better math skills than the entire sales department at F&R Auto Sales.
    i guess thats a used car lot for ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    But it's true though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Combo breakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Quote Originally Posted by waldor22 View Post
    god damn if some pizza delivery guy here stole $8 i would make it my lifes work to get him fired, who the hell thinks its acceptable to just take someones change? wtf
    they gave him extra bills over the ammount of the pizza, its not like it was part of a denimination over, it was several whole bills, if you want change you only give the smallest denomination of bill once, the dealership didnt, they just handed him a wad of cash that was way over the amount due and told him nothing.