Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Beautiful, Glad they are continuing with upgrades.

yes, hope they still cost a ton of bloods

Quote Originally Posted by orxilalo View Post
    yes, hope they still cost a ton of bloods
    Most likely they will use a new resources since bloods will be purchasable with resources/crystals (cant remember which)

This pleases me greatly.

Would be a shame for crafted gear that has been upgraded to go to waste so fast, It's a great way of getting appropriate stat gear on alts and even mains for those slots you've been unlock with drops on.

wow guess the crafted items are worth keeping even after you have them replaced.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

I've given up on the crafted gear. RNG just loves giving me upgrades to them as soon as I make them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Right now it cost 15 bloods to get 15 ilvls, so I hope since it's only going up 10 ilvls it will only take 10 bloods. That makes sense to me. Ofc with Blizzard logic it will probably be 20 bloods for no good reason.

I think they could just nerf the crafting cost of tiers 2 and 3 by half, but they might be concerned about backlash

Deleted
    I would hope they would nerf previous upgrade costs, purely as a catch up mechanic. Even if it's 5 less bloods per
    But worried about what the 4 cost will be , since by the time my barns have enough blood ive already gotten better from raiding

Wonder if they will nerf the costs then of the older stages as a way to catch up with alts? I doubt (and wouldn't want it) that we'll get a Timeless Isle-type of deal in Draenor for alts eventually.

I'd also love it if they lifted the restriction on how many crafteds you can have. I have tons of materials, the crafted items sell for nothing at all but my alts could benefit greatly from having more than 3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Wonder if they will nerf the costs then of the older stages as a way to catch up with alts? I doubt (and wouldn't want it) that we'll get a Timeless Isle-type of deal in Draenor for alts eventually.

I'd also love it if they lifted the restriction on how many crafteds you can have. I have tons of materials, the crafted items sell for nothing at all but my alts could benefit greatly from having more than 3.
    So very much this, I wish the earlier three stages would uncap how many could be equipped.
    I have an army of alts to gear up and their all 3/3
    I'd understand the 4th upgrade should have the cap but not previous 3

They could inform about continuing upgrades for future patches earlier, so people wouldn't sold their items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    They could inform about continuing upgrades for future patches earlier, so people wouldn't sold their items.
    I think there is still an item restore option. Never used it, but heard something.

If you have DE'd or Vendor'd a crafted item you should be able to restore it (for free) using the Item Restore service. Note you can only do this once every 30 days but you can restore multiple items in that 'once'. If you faction or server changed since you got rid of the item you probably won't be able to restore it.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I've given up on the crafted gear. RNG just loves giving me upgrades to them as soon as I make them.
    Hah - I thought that was just me!

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Hope the Recipes can be learned without Profession Buildings. They are mostly terribad and I replaced the vast majority of them with superior Buildings after learning the recipes.
    You don't actually need the profession buildings to learn any of the recipes. They're all available in your Ashran hub from the trainer/vendor there. I'm assuming any new ones would also be available there if they're not tied into a raid instance or something like that.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post

People who sold their items already have nobody else to blame for that but themselves.

With the second raid looming so close, and we've all known about it for months now, it was very possible that they were at the very least going to make a comment mentioning their intentions to not further this system, if that was their plan.

I banked anything my alts were using that I may have replaced and Ill be happy to upgrade them in 6.1 if they are upgrades again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    I think there is still an item restore option. Never used it, but heard something.
    There is, but I think you can only use it once every 30 days and I'm not sure how far back they go with it.

Hummm, I was a huge voice against the way upgraded gear had been set up, but seeing as they probably have a plan to keep this going for the entire expansion, I might reevaluate my complaints!

This might keep professions relevant for the entire expansion! And the AH market flowing hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Right now it cost 15 bloods to get 15 ilvls, so I hope since it's only going up 10 ilvls it will only take 10 bloods. That makes sense to me. Ofc with Blizzard logic it will probably be 20 bloods for no good reason.
    Bloods will cost at least 50% less if not 70-90% less with them being purchasable with crystals. If anything, it should cost 30-50 bloods.