Weapon Enchants for Sub

Hey guys, I have been using Bleeding Hollow on both weapons (IV's recommendation when I started raiding) but IV now shows Frostwolf and Shattered Hand.

What is best for Sub atm? I wanted to get some solid info before I spent a lot of money for nothing (read: saving for Coin, don't want to waste any).

10+ Year Old Account
    I was confused at first what IV ment. (Icy Veins). At least it's better than Noxxic.
    Just put your character into ShadowCraft

1x Mark of the Frostwolf
    1x Shattered Hand

It does not matter which enchant is on which weapon.

Edit: If you're poor, take into consideration that Frostwolf isn't a HUGE DPS increase from 2x Shattered Hand

Deleted
    Of course this depends on your current gear but for me with(albeit a shit lot of haste & mastery) 676 ilvl, Frostwolf is something like 25dps over Shattered Hand.

How about for Combat? I'm currently 650ilvl and am using 1x Mark of Warsong and 1x Shattered Hand. Is this correct?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Does mark of frostwolf work better when you have better gear? I am in almost full heroic gear, but simcraft is showing no dps change (well a -5 dps change) when using frostwolf+shattered over 2xshatterd or is the benefit from frostwolf not accurately calculated by simcraft?

10+ Year Old Account
    i was wondering about assassination weapon enchants. im using 2x shattered hand at the moment but is it really worth the 12k gold it costs to get 2x bleeding hollow like IV says?

Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    i was wondering about assassination weapon enchants. im using 2x shattered hand at the moment but is it really worth the 12k gold it costs to get 2x bleeding hollow like IV says?
    Use Shadowcraft or SimCraft. It's the entire reason they exist.

what dekk said is correct