Everburning Candle

I know it's amazing for us resto druids, but how amazing is it going to be? Is it better than BRF heroic trinkets?

Worth the gold to spend on still with blackrock in two weeks?

Considering it's still a higher INT value than any BRF heroic trinket, my first thought would be that it will remain a very strong trinket in BRF.
    Even if you'll find better mana-return from most spirit-based trinkets in BRF, EBC's mana gain is still up there as well.

I own one, and don't see myself replacing it any time soon.
    I'm a Rock; Scissors are fine, but damn, Paper needs a nerf!

The first thing people forget about the Everburning Candle is this trinket is not a regen trinket. It is a throughput trinket aht happens tohave some regen on it that is not terrible after the initial buff, and subsequent nerf. It was too strong after the buff, it is still in an amazing place now. And it was in an amazing place before the very first buff. When the regen on it was still at barely over 5k mana, it was listed as one of the best trinkets for this entire Tier. This trinket will not be replace till MYTHIC WARFORGED trinkets from Blackhand.

The unquestionable BiS trinket from BRF is Mythic Warforged is the Iron Spiked Chew toy. Static Int and an RPPM spirit proc. The other Mythic Warforged trinkets that you will consider using with this trinket are: Everburning Candle, Autorepairing Enclave, and Elementalist Shielding Talisman. AE and EST are both static spirit with either a haste or multistrike proc. So you would already using a regen trinket in ISCT, Everburning Candle is probably going to remain BiS. Not to mention anyone can, in theory, get theE EC. And very few people are actually going to end up with Mythic Warforged versions of the Blackhand trinkets. Assuming the BRF Follower Caches don't have a chance to give you those trinkets.

So candle is def BIS till mythic BRF?

Yes. It has more Int on it than any Mythic BRF trinket.