Multi-class DPS LF Progression Guild

Hello,

I have spent the past couple weeks trying to find a team/server. I have found nothing but disorganized messes and guild's that really have no idea what they want to do. It has been very frustrating to level a class and be ready to start raiding only to see the guild not start raiding or still be "deciding what it is going to do." So I am reaching out to the forums once again to find a place where I can give it my all to help out my team and start progressing at a high level. I am looking for a progression guild to prepare for Blackrock Foundry and the rest of the expansion as well as compete for top times in challenge modes. I have completed 23 Gold Challenge modes in Mists as a DK, holy pally, only 5 done as feral/boom. I am a competitive player by nature and am therefore looking for a guild that will be aiming to give it their best during BRF.

I started raiding very late in the game and therefore have no amazing raid history as of yet, but please do not let that deter you. Some qualities I feel may help you get a picture for the type of player I strive to be:

- Guild-first oriented. I search for opportunities to help out the guild, ie: Mat farming, professions swapping, etc.

- Responsible/reliable. If I am supposed to be there, I will be, or you WILL know why I won't be there.

- I actively search for opportunities where my particular class can turn the tide of battle in subtle ways. Through interrupting more frequently, cc'ing, providing appropriate soaking, managing adds, defensives, or movement boosts. Etc.

I am able to play all DPS classes and specializations and am confident I can play them at a high level. I utilize a UI and maintain Weakauras for all my classes that allows me to switch on a moment's notice. I use universal key-binding methods to ensure class switching for me is as easy as possible. For example, main interrupts are all bound to the same key, same with purges, main bleeds/dots, cc's, defensives, speed boosts, etc. And just to be sure i'm as nerdy as possible, I have a small spreadsheet where I keep track of what has been done on each class each week such as progress in legendary quests, LFR/pug runs as well as profession CD's. this proved useful in Pandaria in order to nearly get my legendary on every class.

However, melee DPS is definitely where I shine. Currently I am finishing off capping my rogue (my first choice dps class), I am also able and willing to act as a swing healer or tank if needed. Full time healing is also an option for a very perfect guild fit.

I have the following classes ready and/or close to being raid-ready:

- Enhancement Shaman (100)
    - Hunter (100)
    - Death Knight (99)
    - Mage (97)
    - Rogue (96)
    - Paladin (99)

Any other class can be 100 within a few days and ready to roll out.

I am available to raid any day after 9 PM EST. I am more than willing to push long hours for progression and hope to prove myself as a worthy asset to a future guild. If you have any question's, please feel free to contact me via Arketype#1243 or leave your information and I will get in touch with you.

Thanks for dropping by, see you in the Foundry.

Hey Arketype,

Sounds like you are a bit frustrated, sorry to see that. I am reaching out to you today because I think we might be a good fit for you at Merely A Setback. We know exactly who we want to be and strive for nothing more or less. Our guild is comprised of former "hardcore" raiders, hardcore in that most of use used to dedicate 3 - 4 days a week 4 hours a night to raiding. What we have found is that raiding is more enjoyable if you like the people you raid with.

We occupy a nice little Niche on the ZJ Alliance side in that we are 100% focused on Heroic Raiding (hopefully this isn't a turnoff). We are currently 6/7 Heroic HM and intend to hit BRF wide open. We aim to be the best 2 night a week alliance guild on ZJ and currently we occupy that space nicely. Had it not been for the holidays we would be a comfy 7/7 H.

We are currently looking to add more DPS to our roster. We will leave what that DPS is up to you, what do you feel you play the best and are most comfortable with.

If your seriously looking for a good guild to call home I suggest you give us a look.

www.masguild.com or contact Blackout#1353 if you would like more information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello.

Here at Mÿth, we're looking for strong raiders to rebuild our semi-hardcore team. We are progressing through heroic at the moment, and preparing ourselves for serious progression. You can see our recruitment post here.

I've added you on battle.net; my battletag is Jake#1340.

RealID/Battletag: GeistReiter#1719

Raid Times (all raids are server time) Central
    - Invites go out: 6:45pm
    - First Week Tuesday/Sunday -7pm - 10pm
    - Second Week Wednesday/Monday -7pm -10pm
    - May be working to change the alternate week schedule to benefit new and existing raiders.

Loot System
    - DKP
    Progression:
    - 7/7 Normal
    - 5/7 Heroic

Currently Recruiting:
    - DK DPS
    - Enh-Shaman
    - Warlock
    - Ele Shaman
    - Hunter
    - Mage

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15142085070, Short story, give it a read, and let me know if your interested in us. Shadows#1383

Hunter prefer or your enhance after chatting and if your interested in us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heyyo,

If you're looking to transfer to a more active realm, <Attitude Problem> from Hyjal (Horde) is in need of some people. We started a tad late because of the nature of the Holidays, but the past couple weeks we've gotten 6/7H and Mar'gok should go down for us tomorrow. We raid on a 2-night a week schedule, Friday & Sunday from 830-1130 pacific time. Just a bunch of old hardcore raiders looking for some more relaxed raiding while still getting shit done. For us, personality is huge, and we don't just take anybody in. We're pretty done with 12 year old epeens. Just trying to bulk up a few more DPS for Mythic. I'd be interested in a variety of your toons minus the hunter and mage, but if you're interested we can work something out, even if you'd like to spend a couple days leveling your Rogue since I know you said you prefer it. I do enjoy having another Rogue in the raid. =P

Shoot me a message if you're interested and we can chat. Thanks.

Ebrithil#1100
    Last edited by Unrully; 2015-01-18 at 03:24 AM.

Hi. <Absoloute Choice> 7/7H 1/7M on Emerald Dream

I don't really want to roleplay that this is a job interview.

If you're GOOD, and interested in mythic raiding/having fun while doing it add me; blitz#1436

We need a good enhancement shaman and you could start immediately.

Raid Schedule

2 raid nights 8:00-12:00 Tuesday/Thursday

- Personality -

If you're bad, get better.

Don't be offended easily.

If you often find yourself spamming FrankerZ in Twitch chat, you'll fit right in.

Side note

We also do cmodes and had a 9/9 gold carry group going in MoP.

Happy to reimburse server transfer fees.

Hey Arketype!

I'll be damned, I love the mentality! However, our times are off by an hour.

Free bump, good luck finding a home!
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

<Hydra> of thrall

We would be interested in your shaman for our melee group

1/7M 7/7H

We raid:
    M/T/Th
    9pm-12 est

Current needs:
    Tank
    1 melee spot open
    Ranged dps