Deleted

Dragon Soul LFR loot issue

Hello everyone, i can't seem to get any loot while queued solo via LFR npc in front of Dragon Soul entrance. Only thing i'm getting is "epic" bag with 25g in it, am i doing something wrong or what?

Deleted
    You weren't lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    just solo it and get all the stuff for yourself..

10+ Year Old Account
    The solo-style LFR uses the current LFR personal drops thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Problem is i need LFR style look for transmorg and i cant get it while running instance solo normal/heroix whatever but only LFR. Will i be able to get any loot at all while queued by that npc?

Quote Originally Posted by rawe View Post
    Problem is i need LFR style look for transmorg and i cant get it while running instance solo normal/heroix whatever but only LFR. Will i be able to get any loot at all while queued by that npc?
    They just said yes. LFR loot is personal loot, it is completely RNG-based. YOu could get a piece off of every boss, or no pieces at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rawe View Post
    Yes, But it could potentially take several runs to get the piece you want. Make sure to use the loot spec to cut out as many pieces you would not want on each boss.

Deleted
    Oh well, this could take some time then Thank you all

Deleted
    Sorry, my question is a little bit offtopic: Can one queue to every old LFR-Raid? Like SoO?

Yes, there a bunch of new pandas in the seat of knowledge in Pandaria, chat with the far right one and you can queue up for MoP LFRs

I needed the chest to finish my transmog and ran through Malk four times in a row (you can roll every time) and got it!

You have a ~20% chance to get loot from each boss.

Quote Originally Posted by heenksa33 View Post
    How do you do old LFR's?
    DS has an NPC right outside the entrance that you can talk to to queue up, all MoP LFRs have NPCs at the seat of knowledge in the vale.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    DS has an NPC right outside the entrance that you can talk to to queue up, all MoP LFRs have NPCs at the seat of knowledge in the vale.
    and to add to this list of things many people may not know: the MoP NPC's also let you do all scenarios and heroic scenarios as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    and to add to this list of things many people may not know: the MoP NPC's also let you do all scenarios and heroic scenarios as well.
    That's good to know, I think I ended up with 1 heroic scenario that I never did and I always meant to go back and do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    That's good to know, I think I ended up with 1 heroic scenario that I never did and I always meant to go back and do it.
    Yeah, pre-6.0, it was a fear of mine that going forward, things like scenarios would become inaccessible due to having no real entrances. So it's good they at least had that work around. (I'm still a little bummed that WoD doesn't have any real multiplayer scenarios, though.)