I'm wondering if when my followers are all 645 plus if I'll still get 615 and 630 missions or if I should leave some scavengers at thier appropriate ilvls for the extra resources.

also it appears as though followers get visual (weapon only?) upgrades when gearing up? hadn't read anything about this I had only noticed I had two of the same inn-gotten follower and the low level one had a sad looking weapon and the 630 one had a cooler one with enchant. then I noticed on wowhead that some of the gallery photos for followers included heavily armored visuals. now I imagine that last part probably didn't make it in as some followers start with nice looking gear and others don't but the sad looking weapons seem to be largely across the board with the exception of like delvar (alliance bodyguard) or the like. so my question is do any of them get updated armor? do all of the weapon users get updated weapons? I understand that doing 250 followers per faction could have been a crazy amoutn of work to give each their own tier but I think it would have been way cool.

lastly and not garrison related (except for where the quest is received) but do the proving grounds scale in one way or the other? I'm wondering if I would have an easier time once a bit geared on any one of my toons or I just need to hunker-down if I plan on going for them. I don't think I suck but I have a hard time imagining that it's very class-balanced. if it's the same grounds for each class than I could imagine toons with weaker aoe having a hard time and the like. or weaker dps in general.

any and all help is greatly appreciated, thank you!