Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    People shit on good games like CoD Ghosts for being "too short" yet trash like Saints Row gets praised. It's a joke.

- - - Updated - - -
    Did i really just read that? I have played CoD for probably longer than 99% of people, even got the expansion packs that most people won't even know about, have played from day one, on all 3 platforms. Ghosts was arguably the biggest piece of garbage to be released, and CoD hasn't recovered since, the series is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Where did I say consoles were good? I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just putting it out there that I hate PC gaming and steam will never get any of my money no matter how many discounts they give. That's on topic, not flaming or trolling or whatever.

As for consoles, I only use them because I don't like PC gaming. That doesn't mean consoles are good because they aren't either.
    Sounds like you like getting raped my the console market the fact you cannot appreciate what steam is doing for gamers is ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried ARMAIII "free" when it was free for a few days, after liking it a lot via private servers and Lirik's stream... turns out I wasted my time, since it was more like a limited trial. Lacked access to the "rest of the game" - no DLCs, gimped campaign.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Arma 3 is great with Epoch, its only an alpha mod atm but i think these guys have a good chance of winning the 'make arma not war competition' if that was the case i see great things in the future.

i don't get to try these weekend free games that often when you have pretty terrible bandwidth it takes all weekend to dl them haha.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2015-01-17 at 02:26 PM.