Deleted

Anything I can do better rotation wise?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...DWFPV#fight=54

wipes 6-13 range from 1-3 imp normal attempts? I believe and the rest are heroic, since we're going to mainly be going mythic sunday after fixing small problems on heroic imp is there anything else I can do based on your looking at the logs to squeeze out anymore dps from my class/spec?

note there might be the odd pull where there is no prepot and late rotation starts since my dbm pull timer was abit messed up and not working properly

char :http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oblastt/simple

Deleted
    You do cast an insanely amount of IL without FoF, some of them could have been replaced by FB if you had chosen Icy Floes.

Ice Floes is better than Blazing Speed probably 8-9/10 times. With the extra charge there is no reason not to use it, really.

Stop spamming ice lance just because you have TV - it is a dps loss if you don't just play the spec as you would normally w/o it. Only cast it if you have to move a lot and you have no ice floes charges.

Quote Originally Posted by yookstah View Post
    Ice Floes is better than Blazing Speed probably 8-9/10 times. With the extra charge there is no reason not to use it, really.
    Everyone keeps saying this, but I have no problems using Blazing Speed. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/76868

OT: Your 6th wipe seems pretty similar to mine actually, though I don't spam IL unFoF'd unless Mar'gok is doing his invulnerable thing or I'm spamming it due to needing to move after coming back from Arcane Wrath running. Overall though, you seem to be doing fairly well outside of excessive IL use, especially compared to the rest of your guild
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Everyone keeps saying this, but I have no problems using Blazing Speed. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/76868
    You might be doing "fine" with Blazing Speed. But Ice Floes is just better

The cooldowns are nearly identical, Ice Floes has 3 charges instead of just "1", and Ice Floes makes you able to cast Fbolts on the move, instead of relying on procs to do decent dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    You might be doing "fine" with Blazing Speed. But Ice Floes is just better

The cooldowns are nearly identical, Ice Floes has 3 charges instead of just "1", and Ice Floes makes you able to cast Fbolts on the move, instead of relying on procs to do decent dmg.
    It depends on your situation though. If you're Wrath running on Mar'gok, having the extra Sprint is ridiculously more valuable (not to mention using it to get in quicker for Force Nova).

I personally prefer sprints because they not only get me to where I need to go (increase in DPS) but also to get out of bad stuff. Ice Floes is very good and I won't deny that, but I'd prefer to not take damage over expecting my healers to always be there. It's also not going to make or break any fight, except maybe Kargath where one could argue it's what lets Arcane not be terrible on Mythic
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Usually the ton of ice lance spam is from either A) dps uptime whilst moving, I guess I could go ice floes, B) trying to keep TV up for extra duration, usually If there is 5 seconds of TV left and 3 seconds of water jet I will spam the odd 1-2 ice lances to keep it up since I know I will have a benefit from using that water jet and also naturally keeping tv up still whilst maximising dps using fingers of frost, I also use it 1-2 times if I know a ice nova is coming up off cd in a few seconds and there is either a) procs up or B) 2 adds together i understand the multistrike would be a nice dps buff.

I guess the other ice lances without FoF comes from me just spamming boss to keep up TV sometimes when hes in immune transition phase as theres nothing to attack and no dps downtime that you wouldn't lose anyway

do you cast non FoF ice lance at 5 stacks of icicles? I've seen people do it and not do it... since I kinda always thought anything after 5 was wasted even tho now i realise any extras just shoot out
    Last edited by mmoc0e3e295a69; 2015-01-17 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rrjstudio View Post
    do you cast non FoF ice lance at 5 stacks of icicles? I've seen people do it and not do it... since I kinda always thought anything after 5 was wasted even tho now i realise any extras just shoot out
    You typically don't want to cast non-FoF ever, unless like you said, the only thing to attack is an immune target and you have TV up (because IV tends to come off cooldown during P2, and sometimes I save it and sometimes I don't).

The only time I will is at the end of the fight (< 5s left or so) when I know the boss will die, so I'll throw out a few ILs (at least one for the Icicles) if I don't have any other instants like IN, FO, or Procs.