Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    what yapping

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have been reading the posts in the guide off and on throughout the day, and i have to say there is some great stuff in there. I managed to make it to page 40, maybe tomorrow i will get all caught up.

all i have to say is thanks and keep up the great work to all who contributed to this forum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAmbrosia View Post
    But hey, its a positive place. Nobody crying about how the sky is falling and the class sucks, how refreshing.
    I have to agree with this. I'm pretty new to brewmaster and this is the first place I came to read and learn and I barely see any complaining at all. Most of it is useful information and a good read. There's not many places like this on the forums, a lot of it is people just constantly complaining and crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Vecayse View Post
    I have to agree with this. I'm pretty new to brewmaster and this is the first place I came to read and learn and I barely see any complaining at all. Most of it is useful information and a good read. There's not many places like this on the forums, a lot of it is people just constantly complaining and crying.
    That's because most places really don't have people who give a shit about the community. There's a lot of focus on "me me me" and instant gratification.

I am proud to say that the Brewmasters here (at the very least) do not do that, all that much!

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    That's because most places really don't have people who give a shit about the community. There's a lot of focus on "me me me" and instant gratification.

I am proud to say that the Brewmasters here (at the very least) do not do that, all that much!
    Damn it, You're going to make me cry. *try to holds in tears*

Deleted
    The problem is there's no totaltotemic of the paladin world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post

I will say I've been toiling the past few weeks over which tank to play (as I enjoy them all) because I really need to just focus on one. I finally settled on my Monk last night, and truth be told, that guide and the over all brewmaster community kind of cemented my choice.

So cheers all, looking forward to asking silly questions, or maybe contributing in some way.

(also thanks for one of the better guides on MMO-C!)

Now to just get a new Signature, and get my user name to reflect my monk in a few days.
    Last edited by Ironscroll; 2015-01-19 at 03:30 PM.
    Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
    Signature by Me!

Deleted
    Welcome to the brotherhood!

Deleted
    Brotherhood. Now that just sounds plain sexist... Brother- and sisterhood, tyvm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksel View Post
    Maybe Fellowship?
    Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
    Signature by Me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Brotherhood, we are monks after all, not nuns

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    Brotherhood, we are monks after all, not nuns
    I still like Fellowship

We can be.. wait for it... wait for it....

The Fellowship Of The Brew
    Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
    Signature by Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaev View Post
    I will say I've been toiling the past few weeks over which tank to play (as I enjoy them all) because I really need to just focus on one. I finally settled on my Monk last night, and truth be told, that guide and the over all brewmaster community kind of cemented my choice.

So cheers all, looking forward to asking silly questions, or maybe contributing in some way.

(also thanks for one of the better guides on MMO-C!)
    Thank you for the kind words! Welcome to the winning team.

Drinking circle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirdie View Post
    been maining a prot pally for many years, and due to the over load of plate on our current raid team i have decided to swap to BrM. I havent really had alot of luck finding sources of information other then Icy Veins really. I know there has to be some really good sources of information for BrM and hoping somone could point me in the right direction.
    We don't have a Thek, but we have a GREAT Community here.