Deleted

[Affliction] SB: Haunt on Imperator HC

Since now SB: Haunt is better on single target too (in 670+ gear). Is SB: Haunt better on imperator? Considering the fight lasts so long you really couldn't get away with bad rng though, so thats a thing to keep in mind. I haven't tried using SB: Haunt on imperator, I always go with doomguard and I do 27-30k in 668ilvl. (on hc ofc) Has anyone tried using SB: Haunt and did insane dps with it? I looked through logs but didn't find anyone using it. But if i think about it, you could do big dps with BL and the seeds of corruption.

Deleted
    SB: Haunt's ability to be better on most fights comes down to the fact that you can have a high uptime on regular terrorguard and not so much from SB:Haunt itself. On a fight like imperator I would use DS but this has very little meaning when I would never actually play affliction on that fight due to how good destro is there.

no you shouldn't use that talent on the fight you can easly get soul shards from killing adds and you want to cast huant on the adds after you use your dots combined with drain soul makes the main add that spawns in the main fazes die super fast easy soul shard gain.

Deleted
    You really shouldnt be playing affi on this fight. its the worst of the 3 specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Keliptic View Post
    You really shouldnt be playing affi on this fight. its the worst of the 3 specs.
    No Hell no its pretty dam good on this fight especially muti doting druing add fazes plus dark soul and hast proc trinket druing reaver stuff dies pretty quick.

Affliction is good on this fight, there is a high ressource of soul shard because of the adds, and there is a lot of time with2 targets. The only thing where affliction can't do nothing is aoe. And there is a lot on this fight. So you 're not gonna see high ranking for affliction because of this. But the main targets are better handled by affliction than with destruction. Overall demo is better on the fight since the last buffs.