Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thuran View Post
    Kinda pissed at getting disqualified due to MY FUCKING ARM BEING BROKEN, and thus not physically capable of playing. Also, it disqualifies anyone who took a break when blizzard decided that a paid game shouldnt have any new content for over a year, twice, or anyone whom during vanilla decided "hm, might as well take a break before the expansion".

This strikes me as a cheap attempt from blizzard to get good pr, by pretending to support day 1 players, while in truth hiding in terms which disqualifies almost the entire playerbase from back then. Or how about the way they punish anyone who had to take a break before their country decided they should be sent off to try to get killed?

Blizzard deserves 0 points for this bullshit.

That's the point no one gets; the reward is for those who did not cancel their sub as soon as they got a bit bored, went on vacation, content ran out or any other excuse.
    Those few, who stuck with the game no matter what, good and bad times! Those are the few who get something as a "Thank You" for sticking around, ALWAYS!
    It has nothing to do with how much money you spent on services, mounts or whatnot.
    This gift is not bound on money at all. As I said, it's a gift for being there all the time, not for buying stuff in the shop.

You tossed the towel, just like me, as a result we don't get a gift, and? Obviously the game wasn't important enough to us.

Nothing has been removed from our accounts, we are not any less "veteran" nothing has been taken away, we got what we paid for.
    But now everything is going down the toilet because you didn't get some gift? Seriously...

Physical gifts are super expensive, that might be another reason to keep the recipient list small.
    To those who think that the statue is not "original" enough; It's just not about that at all, its iconic to Blizzard, that's why it is what it is. Designing something "new" would have been the smallest expense, as they could have done that in-house, and the artist will get paid anyway. The new mold and manufacturing, that's the real expense, don't forget shipping, worldwide, not just cheap shipping within the US.

A cut-off is necessary, and no matter what you do, those who barely missed it will always complain.
    And there are those people who always complain, especially when someone else got freebies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlich View Post
    Hello, i have make ticket to Blizzard to ask if i will getting on or not.

Here are few things from my account.

I start to play on 5.5.2005. (because i could not get CE in my country so i need to order one form Ebay.)
    From then till now i have not stop playing but i have few skipped days in payment.
    This is log how much i have not have active account (in days) 3, 1, 4, 2, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 2, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 5, 8, 3, 1, 1, 11, 1 - 76 day total
    As you can see i have only one time 11 day of not activate account and only due to shortage of prepaid in my country (this was 2005). All other days are here because i have activate prepaid when i have see that my game time has expired.
    Few other things about account.
    on this account i have all WoW CE, All Diablo III CE and all Starcraft 2 CE games. ( I know that is not the question of what is on account for this gift but i only want to point that I consider myself a veteran and a fan).

And this is response that i got from Blizzard.

" Hey there,

Your account does not meet the conditions for the gift unfortunately. The first condition is that it is activated within 2 months of your regions launch, your account was activated after this.

The next condition is no more than 60days unpaid since then till now. Your account only has around 44 paid months out of a possible 120 since launch, so more than 2 montsh (60days) has been unpaid.

Unfortunately this means you will not get the gift.

I hope this clears things up and I wish you all the best. "

I do not know what to say to this answer but I feel very disappointed.

Oh yes and just to point out that when i start to play 2005 i was playing on modem for one and half year and my monthly bill only for Internet was around 60 Euros.

Sorry for my bad english
    That reply actually clarifies quite a bit in terms of eligibility and small subscription lapses.

I wonder how they handle someone with a recurring subscription via credit card since day one, but had to create another email because they were hacked. Their records should indicate as much.

I will never understand why people come on MMO-Champ and tell people to quit crying. Are these people new here? Most threads origins lie in something someone doesn't like and they come here to complain about it.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Spend €1720,- on WoW since started playing, and all i got was this lousy mini-statue

are the exact rules of getting this somewhere?

any estimate on how many they have sent out?

got mine this friday =)