Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Balhale View Post
    Service sims 1.5k ahead of Supremacy in those sims Woz just posted. That's not exactly negligible.
    Oh, guess I didn't look too closely at that
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

it doesn't sim that different on my character, gosyn and gosup sim withing 0.200 of each other never bothered simming goserv, will do

update: highest sim gosyn 33370
    goserv 33324
    gosup 33271

honestly, i prefer gosup seeing those numbers (for my gear)
    Last edited by Zharradan; 2015-01-18 at 10:02 PM.

Service sims 1.5k ahead of Supremacy in those sims Woz just posted. That's not exactly negligible.
    Well to be fair that is in the BiS setup so right now I'm not 100% on what would be best since we all don't have the exact same gear.

Think he means why not choose Service if you don't want to go Synergy, since Service is better than Supremacy also.
    Yeah I meant that

When you say that Service requires more management do you refer to anything in particular besides using it on CD, possibly when you have some procs (which is still obviously more management that Sup, but doesn't seem much of an hassle tbh)? I'm asking because for me it sims a bit better than Syn and feels a lot less RNG (and cause I passionately hate the wrathguard :P). Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nalistar View Post
    (and cause I passionately hate the wrathguard :P). Thanks
    I hate the extreme shrinking of weapons on the wrathguard

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    On something like Butcher with low fight duration, having Demonbolt crits is huge factor. And really to reiterate it doesn't matter which Grimoire you go with; I did 300 less dps using Supremacy then the r1 public parse, with a 10second longer kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Horsemonster View Post
    I hate the extreme shrinking of weapons on the wrathguard
    That's basically what I hate about it too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalistar View Post
    Yeah I meant that

When you say that Service requires more management do you refer to anything in particular besides using it on CD, possibly when you have some procs (which is still obviously more management that Sup, but doesn't seem much of an hassle tbh)? I'm asking because for me it sims a bit better than Syn and feels a lot less RNG (and cause I passionately hate the wrathguard :P). Thanks
    More management also depends on the fight, if you have a bunch of adds than need zerging down and it's your job to do it, then double Felstorm is always a bonus. Similarly if an encounter has a specific burn phase, or conversely downtime when you don't want or can't do be dealing damage; nothing is lost while the cooldown timer is ticking.

If it's so close (even ahead) on standstill ST, I can't see any real reason why not to use it in real encounters basically all the time when it gives you that extra control over when and where to deal damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    If it's so close (even ahead) on standstill ST, I can't see any real reason why not to use it in real encounters basically all the time when it gives you that extra control over when and where to deal damage.
    In situations like imperator where you want constant damage and not burst damage. When you have a priority target more than once every 2 minutes.

But yeah I mostly used service this tier.

Deleted
    What glyphs and talents was that profile using?

Don't forget that Service benefits greatly from all the 2 minute cooldown stacking we do. Dark Soul glyph and rppm trinkets should close the gap. Obviously this only applies if the profile is based on currently accessible gear.

I've been running service with Destruction for this reason.

Its probably with DS glyph at a minimum.

Right now I sim much higher with service than sup.