Horde [H] [Illidan] 671 WindWalker Monk 670 Fury Warrior LF Mythic Guild

Hello,

Myself and a friend are looking for a mythic raiding guild to call home. Currently we are in a Mythic progression guild but it isn't working out for us due to the time so we would like to begin our search. Looking for 3 days a week Tues Wed Thursday preferably 7-8 CST PM starting time. Also not looking to server transfer. Can PM our armory pages to anyone that is interested. Thanks for your time.

Thirst87,

I think <Business Class> could potentially be an excellent fit for you. While I understand the desire to remain on Illidan, I'd ask that you consider what we have to offer. We're currently 2/7M and looking for exceptional players. As a heads up - we typically do not accept package deals and each player would have to apply, interview, and then make it through trials separately. If this isn't a problem - please keep reading! A summary of the guild can be found below and a URL to our website (where you can also apply) can be found at the bottom of this post. We're looking forward to possibly hearing back from you.

Our History

Business Class is comprised of a large, stable group that has been playing together for a very, very long time. We've accomplished TOP-100 US together in every major WoW expansion since TBC on a light schedule, have had a myriad of #1 World parses throughout the years, and even meet up on a regular basis at conventions such as PAX and Blizzcon. If you'd like to play with a group of highly skilled players that also have a great community and atmosphere, apply to business class today!

Our Philosophy

Business Class was conceived to service seasoned individuals who may have grown older but have not outgrown the thrill of an elite raiding experience. Priorities change, and so must the old way of doing business.

Our team operates under a directive that promotes minimal time investment with maximum efficiency. Unobtrusive raiding times ensure that members are free to attend to life’s evolving demands while still fulfilling the pleasure of our shared interest. Our shared time together will be condensed and far more productive.

Logistics

Bi-coastal raid schedule - Tuesdays 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST and Sundays 2:30pm EST to 6:30pm EST

About the Founders

Pokeadot (31, Sr. Partner & Raid Coordinator) - Successful guild leader and community organizer in World of Warcraft. Consistent Top 20 World Parsing Rogue. Top 100 in US Guild Progression. University Professor & Administrator.

Krieg (27, Partner & Asst. Raid Coordinator) - Guild leader, main tank, and assistant raid leader of 2 Top 100 US guilds in World of Warcraft over 6 years. Senior Software Engineer.

Corexar (25, Partner & Asst. Raid Coordinator) - Literally one of the best hunters in the World of Warcraft with enumerable #1 World DPS parses. Participant in multiple top 50 US guilds. Fund Accountant.

Visit http://raidbusinessclass.com to learn more and feel free to add me on bnet (Aretoo#1159) if you'd like to chat.
    Asrel - Shadow Priest <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind
    Aretoo - Havoc DH <Last Attempt> US-Whisperwind

Post Apocalypse has been killing bad guys since 2006. We offer a stable community of smart, competent players that dedicate their time on a short weekly two-day schedule. We also have very active players outside of the raiding week that are always down to play, do challenge modes & achievements, gear alts, and make money doing GDKP runs. Mumble is chatty and it's easy to make new friends.

Not only are we really excited about our team, we genuinely like each other! Raid time is something we look forward to and prepare for ahead of time. Strategies are discussed via guild forum and Google spreadsheets are our best friends. We have fun, but we also put on our "srs faces" when it's time to play. Expectations are what you would expect in any "hardcore" guild. If this sounds like it fits your needs, it's worth your time to at least have a conversation with me.

Looking forward to meeting ya, shadow0611#1587

Hyjal-US Horde (West Coast)
    Tues/ Wed 6:30-10:30p PST
    6/10 Mythic BRF

shadow0611#1587