Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's a 5 sec channel though, you can dodge ticks during the channel. If you double dodge you only get hit 2/5 times.
    Sure but that's part of playing well. You save your big skills for when the enemy is out of dodges. It's the same with F1 hammer on Warrior, it's terribly obvious but you have to force the dodge and then use it.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Sure but that's part of playing well. You save your big skills for when the enemy is out of dodges. It's the same with F1 hammer on Warrior, it's terribly obvious but you have to force the dodge and then use it.
    Dodging a 5 sec channel isn't really playing well, it's painfully obvious and easily done. You have 5 seconds to dodge twice unlike with hammer you have 1.5?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I'm not talking about the "opponent" though so there's that. Additionally making someone double dodge every 12s is an incredibly strong way of CCing a person. You can basically guarantee a shatter hit just by using one skill.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm I am going to legit make a prediction that we get another 3-6 months of engi being carried by celestial amulet.

All the flavor of the half-year engi faceroll ebola cancer meta players will still be able to masturbate to my little pony while holding a point with their OP instant no-counter heal, ridiculous low cd block, passive 24/7 burn, an unblockable pull, massive aoe, insane CC lolz.. I could go on but ehh. Ultimate counter-play class amirite?

At least ele and war will be slightly toned down, think I will remain in pve until PAX to see if there are any new game mode added. This cancer meta shit is so tiring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch is live, here are the patch notes!

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...anuary-27-2015
    Valar morghulis

So that's exactly what they said would change and nothing more, if the expansion continues with their current decision making I fear the worst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not on the patch notes, but they added some nifty features to Arena Spectating.

Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Hmmm I am going to legit make a prediction that we get another 3-6 months of engi being carried by celestial amulet.

All the flavor of the half-year engi faceroll ebola cancer meta players will still be able to masturbate to my little pony while holding a point with their OP instant no-counter heal, ridiculous low cd block, passive 24/7 burn, an unblockable pull, massive aoe, insane CC lolz.. I could go on but ehh. Ultimate counter-play class amirite?

At least ele and war will be slightly toned down, think I will remain in pve until PAX to see if there are any new game mode added. This cancer meta shit is so tiring.
    Oh man, I could make some venison with all the salt coming off this post!
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

In PVE, I am getting 6k+ confusion hits. Pretty nasty even though its still a slow trigger due to enemy animations. This is with 1500 condy damage.

Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    In PVE, I am getting 6k+ confusion hits. Pretty nasty even though its still a slow trigger due to enemy animations. This is with 1500 condy damage.
    Confusion is pretty insane when you can get it on a SW boss. Feedback or Time Warp very quickly builds 10+ stacks which makes bosses absolutely melt.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Yeah, confusion feels pretty strong now. Getting 8k hits on SW Champs that I'm soloing. So all that confusion damage is just from me. And if it has a fast attack animation, then boom.

I haven't tested it in spvp or wvwvw yet.

It's PvE only, so doesn't matter.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    It's PvE only, so doesn't matter.
    I was so hoping for a return of perplexity engineers