Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Metukka View Post
    Well I suppose you are stuck on the word rape then. I just think he should be severly punished, not getting the pats on his head and everyone trying to help him get back to society after 2 years in prison. Of course he shouldnt be raped. No one should. But I wouldnt mind this dude doing some hard labour, for like 20years, would do him good.
    Again nobody is saying he shouldn't do time

I hope this is only one of many.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I hope this is only one of many.
    Lizard squad "spokesperson" got arrested in finland a few weeks/months ago aswell. The guy is 17years old

and he was only 18....ugh what is he doing with his life?
    Dunno about before the arrest, but after the arrest, it is called sitting in f---ing JAIL where he belongs.

10+ Year Old Account
    The prison will be glad to know they got some fresh meat coming in.

He might get a nice job after he serves his time (assuming his skills are that great), if he is still in the right mental frame after being butt raped for God know how many years.

And on the whole prison rape thing:

That's a misconception that's been debunked by many different sites/people.

There is Prison Rape, but it is far, far, FAR less common than most people think. A lot of prison sex is consensual; trading of favors and/or smaller people trying to make friends of bigger people so they don't wind up dead to a shiv or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another fine individual of what will be known as the worst generation.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Doesn't really belong in jail. Hes some young dickhead. Non violent crime should be sorted with restoritive justice. Make that nerd work in the community for x many hours, then slap a ban on him using the internet so hes being punished and reformed rather than sitting in the can for 23 hours a day. Add the criminal record to that which will fuck up his prospects for the rest of his life and you are golden.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Doesn't really belong in jail. Hes some young dickhead. Non violent crime should be sorted with restoritive justice. Make that nerd work in the community for x many hours, then slap a ban on him using the internet so hes being punished and reformed rather than sitting in the can for 23 hours a day. Add the criminal record to that which will fuck up his prospects for the rest of his life and you are golden.
    So basically... screw any chances of him getting a future job, throw him out on the streets and require him to work slave labor for X hours, so he can end up on the streets and in a life of crime because he can't get a job?

lol.

You see all of those gangs in cities? Guess how they get started. A bunch of young people with nowhere to go, no jobs, resorting to a life of crime because they can't get jobs. You wanna put this young person (and all others like him) on the streets so we can have more, bigger gangs and more gang violence? Then he'll eventually end up in prison anyways, only it'll be for violent crime rather than something like this and he'll do even MORE time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaelai View Post
    So basically... screw any chances of him getting a future job, throw him out on the streets and require him to work slave labor for X hours, so he can end up on the streets and in a life of crime because he can't get a job?
    Right, heard of community service? Restorative justice is pretty legit.
    End up on the streets where are you getting this?
    I don't think some nerd troll will fall into the crackdealing, violent gang you are on about but ok johnny fantasy.
    Internet bans the only controversial thing (for x amount of time ofc)

+ hes getting a criminal record reguardless. his lifes pretty condemned to menial job land.

Right, heard of community service? Restorative justice is pretty legit.
    Which is basically unpaid slave labor.

End up on the streets where are you getting this?
    You just said...

Add the criminal record to that which will fuck up his prospects for the rest of his life and you are golden.
    Once he finishes his community service, he'll be a young person without any ability to get a job. Nobody will hire an 18 year old with a criminal record. Nobody.

I don't think some nerd troll will fall into the crackdealing, violent gang you are on about but ok johnny fantasy.
    He'll either do that, or he'll end up homeless or living with his parents if they'll even take him back after being through the penal system.

Internet bans the only controversial thing (for x amount of time ofc)
    Doesn't matter.... no home, no job, no income, means no internet anyways.

+ hes getting a criminal record reguardless. his lifes pretty condemned to menial job land.
    Yes, his life is screwed up. HOWEVER... if he went to Jail.... he'd be housed and fed until he's older (and he'd be doing menial labor to "pay" for the food and housing at the same time). Then, when he's released... he can get older person jobs, and how many older (30+) people do you see in gangs? Usually teens to early 20s are what's in gangs. So he's too old to really be going and joining gangs ('cept for biker gangs maybe).

Some places will actually hire older people who have been incarcerated (provided they weren't sexual offenses). It isn't awesome work, but it is work nonetheless. Most of these places WOULDN'T, however, hire 18-20 year olds who've been convicted of a crime.
    Last edited by Xaelai; 2015-01-17 at 06:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, the kids in this thread is really raging at this guy. Lesson: Dont take away teenagers their ability to play online games. If you do, you deserve 20 years in prison, death sentence, and to be raped.

Amazing. You basement dwellers sit in your comfy chair, being pissed on a guy for making you unable to play a game. You then proceed to tell your opinion on how he should suffer, how he should be locked up. Im stunned.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Wow, the kids in this thread is really raging at this guy. Lesson: Dont take away teenagers their ability to play online games. If you do, you deserve 20 years in prison, death sentence, and to be raped.

Amazing. You basement dwellers sit in your comfy chair, being pissed on a guy for making you unable to play a game. You then proceed to tell your opinion on how he should suffer, how he should be locked up. Im stunned.
    This isn't about taking away "teenagers' abilities to play online games", it is about causing multiple companies millions of dollars in damage. Sony, Microsoft, and all of the ISPs who own the affected pipelines and backbones that were carrying all of this traffic, along with anybody else who owned commercial websites that might have been affected by the spam traffic.

Bandwidth isn't free!

The amount of money that these actions have caused cost some people a lot of fucking money. A LOT OF FUCKING MONEY. This isn't just about some teenager being unable to log into PSN or Xbox. It is about the huge surges of junk/spam traffic eating up gigs of bandwidth across half the world, causing latency for innocent bystanders.

I don't understand why some people think a small group of whiny 17-20 year olds should get away with millions of dollars of damages just because "oh, it was JUST PSN and Xbox Live".

Who cares which two services it was? It was still breaking the law and causing a lot of damage. You don't cause millions of dollars of damage and just walk away like nothing happened. Sorry, that's not how the world works.
    Last edited by Xaelai; 2015-01-18 at 01:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    MAKE HIM EAT CELERY RAWR 6edgy12me.
    I like celery how is that a punishment? :O

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    He later clarified what he meant by that statement. Swatting is a ridiculous waste of time and resources, and the person responsible should face a significant punishment for the act.

Motherfuck swatters. Pieces of fucking shit.
    Yeah, I read some of the "omg you think being punished for swatting is ridiculous? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!" which made me realize that they didn't understand what I meant; I wasn't trying to stick up for the guy for "Swatting" people in any way rofl.
    You're a towel.

just being silly ^.^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post

And you lack reading comprehension or what? The PS-network I dont give shit about, I dont even own a playstation. The swatting is what makes him a dick.

Im stunned how you come here to attack "basement dwellers" about how they are nerds and shit when most of the people here are talking about the swatting not the fact that they couldnt play for a few days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Good...fuck him. No pity from me.
    I second this. . .fuck him indeed.
    If i was riding a donkey down the road. And someone threw a rock and knocked me off. Would i be stoned off my ass?

Let's hope the next lesson these bastards learn is all about prison rape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    as theres cases of Britons being forcibly imprisoned abroad. .
    Is their any other kind of imprisonment?
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, this is the gremlin that caused me to die on hardcore D3? I won't wish any harm to be done to him, however I do hope he get some form of punishment he won't forget for the idiotic and dangerous prank "swatting".
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.