Thread: Mythic missions

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Mythic missions

They spawn roughly every 2 weeks.
    You need 15 heroic bosses killed to unlock them.
    The question is : Do you need to kill 15 heroic bosses every 2 weeks or is it a onetime thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    They spawn roughly every 2 weeks.
    You need 15 heroic bosses killed to unlock them.
    The question is : Do you need to kill 15 heroic bosses every 2 weeks or is it a onetime thing?
    One time thing Once you killed enough bosses, all missions you get will be mythic, even if you don't kill anything at all during those two weeeks.

Deleted
    I failed an 82% one this week, I didn't have a follower that could counter Magic Debuff.

I will for my next one though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    I failed an 82% one this week, I didn't have a follower that could counter Magic Debuff.
    95% fail on the first mission I've ever had with Mythic Stuff. I died a little inside. At least the second one I got with an 99%.

99% fail this wednesday. I win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    99% fail this wednesday. I win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    95% fail on the first mission I've ever had with Mythic Stuff. I died a little inside. At least the second one I got with an 99%.
    Unlucky

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    You can actually fail missions listed as 100%. Basically on rare occasions if you have a 99.6% to win the game doesn't show decimals for the % so it rounds. It would show 100%. My friend has a screenshot of failing a mission listed at 100%

I've determined there is no 99%, there is either 50% or 100%. Everything else is a lie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I've determined there is no 99%, there is either 50% or 100%. Everything else is a lie.
    the cake is a lie

10+ Year Old Account
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

How do people not 100% every highmaul yet?! ... anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post

I will for my next one though.
    You don't need to do that mission asap. You keep the Highmaul missions in your garrison for 13days 23 hours. Those missions have a 14day CD(then randomly appear after off CD) from the instant they go into your garrison report. Not from when you start them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    How do people not 100% every highmaul yet?! ... anyway
    Because I don't have double Group Damage yet to counter everything. Is the only one missing for me.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post

what addon is that ?

My failed at 98% so sad!

So will I need to wait another 2 weeks before a new one pops up ?
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Deleted
    Protip to all those who want to reduce their failure chance: Blook is your best friend.

Trust in Blook. Put your faith in Blook.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    what addon is that ?

My failed at 98% so sad!

So will I need to wait another 2 weeks before a new one pops up ?
    That's Master Plan.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasstapp View Post
    That's Master Plan.
    Thanks, so am I screwed now for 2 weeks for a new mythic cache since mine failed?
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    Thanks, so am I screwed now for 2 weeks for a new mythic cache since mine failed?
    I believe it'll reappear sooner than the 2 weeks if you fail

Rely on Trait stacking rather than Ability countering. If you can get 4-5 traits in one mission that increase mission success chance, you only need to counter half, or even less than half of the abilities in a Mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Protip to all those who want to reduce their failure chance: Blook is your best friend.

Trust in Blook. Put your faith in Blook.

Blook is indeed good with his unique trait, problem I have with him is there is no trait that increases % chance with Blooks race, other wise I'd keep him. I only activate followers of Alliance races to benefit in Mission success chance through traits

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Blook is indeed good with his unique trait, problem I have with him is there is no trait that increases % chance with Blooks race, other wise I'd keep him. I only activate followers of Alliance races to benefit in Mission success chance through traits
    Well, 6.1 might just help out with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkmalice View Post
    You can actually fail missions listed as 100%. Basically on rare occasions if you have a 99.6% to win the game doesn't show decimals for the % so it rounds. It would show 100%. My friend has a screenshot of failing a mission listed at 100%
    this is actually false, WoW rounds down the chance %, if you see 100% it's an actual 100% .