Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    No man, I'm not gay. How can you even have a crush on someone of your sex if you're straight?
    It's hard to explain. I pretty much adore this person, I find them extremely interesting, I love their personality, and good lord is he sexy. If that's not a crush then /shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    I dont think u can actually call ur self straight anymore OP
    Sure I can. I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to admit that I have a crush on a guy.
    Click on me for my anime list!
    Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft
    What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I guess an opposite sex crush is more accurate, and not really. Occasionally like "aw he's cute" like manakin, but pretty rare even for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    No, it's not. You can have a sense of attraction towards certain same sex individuals and not be gay or bi.
    Last time I checked having a crush was quite a bit more than just having a high opinion of someone or liking/acknowledging their looks. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Deleted
    Pretty rare for me to find a man super attractive, but, chris hemsworth is the type of masculine guy I'd let do indecent things to me.

But for me I prefer slim feminine men, so they defeat the masculine archetype.

P.S Am a flaming faggot (Or to use a more politically correct term bi).

Deleted
    Crush? No, though I when another man shows real class and is smart I find it having some form of intelligence attraction towards me. But the same thing happens when a woman shows that so I think it's purely the classiness (if that's a word) that I like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Last time I checked having a crush was quite a bit more than just having a high opinion of someone or liking/acknowledging their looks. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I thought having a crush on someone meant they made you get that tingly feeling in your stomach? And, you know, other places
    Click on me for my anime list!
    Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft
    What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm gay. I think my answer is yes.

Deleted
    Pretty much, I can acknowledge that another man is attractive without actually being attracted to him. I think everyone can, I think most are just so afraid to admit that because they think it would make them gay. (because oh noez, gaaayyyzzzz)

Deleted
    Yeah IMO it's not really a crush unless, given the opportunity and the right setting and mood and stuff, you would make out with them. Like, robert downy jr is cute and handsome and this and that but i'd never kiss him, whereas with someone like ellen page or ellen degeneres or kate moennig or sue perkins oh god I would suck face with sue perkins.

Deleted
    Guys and girls, i am pretty sure you cannot say "I might have". It is something that chops you in half and has a profound impact on your life when you have a crush. So surely you must be sure.

I am a 24 year old male and i must say no. I do not find the male anatomy attractive at all. I need those wide hips and a big ass and the female personality that makes no sense at all.

But once back in time i played WoW with a gay guy, and we connected somehow on a mental level and i then thought to myself that if i were gay, he would definitelly be a good choice

Chris Hemsworth
    Erza Miller
    David Bowie
    Chris Evans

Yay for being bi.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I think the word 'crush' could be different for some people.
    Not really, a cruch indicates you want to be together with the crush in question. As in a relationship. Theres no different meanings to be had as it simply means that...

10+ Year Old Account
    i know it sounds weird just to come here and say no, but hey, no i haven't. i like the looks, the smell, the feeling of a beautiful woman more than anything i can think of.

i hope being a straight male isn't a crime around here ( looks like it )
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

CJ Entus herO

so handsome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Yeah IMO it's not really a crush unless, given the opportunity and the right setting and mood and stuff, you would make out with them. Like, robert downy jr is cute and handsome and this and that but i'd never kiss him, whereas with someone like ellen page or ellen degeneres or kate moennig or sue perkins oh god I would suck face with sue perkins.
    Boner alert.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    i know it sounds weird just to come here and say no, but hey, no i haven't. i like the looks, the smell, the feeling of a beautiful woman more than anything i can think of.

i hope being a straight male isn't a crime around here ( looks like it )
    From what I can see nobody has been offensive towards either gay or straights here...not sure what you are getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Pretty much, I can acknowledge that another man is attractive without actually being attracted to him. I think everyone can, I think most are just so afraid to admit that because they think it would make them gay. (because oh noez, gaaayyyzzzz)
    Sure one of my best friends is a guy I would immideatly admit has stunning looks. But having a crush usually means you have a desire to be with the person in a tangible proximity, physical and psychological intimacy included. Usually unrequitted.

That is what I understand as having a crush and then my answer is still simply no.

Quote Originally Posted by Irresolute Harmony View Post
    For example, I'm a straight male and I have a man crush on Danny Sexbang from Ninja Sex Party/Game Grumps.

Have you had something similar to this?

Does Johnny Depp count?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post

From what I can see nobody has been offensive towards either gay or straights here...not sure what you are getting at.
    sure, noone is being offensive to anyone and i hope it goes this way, just expressed my feeling that i am the only ( maybe a few ? ) straight dude in the topic and felt awkward no need to be alarmed.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Oh and Andrew Lincoln

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Nope, never. Because idea of having sex with a male disgusts me to the bone.

Deleted
    Chris Hemsworth is super hot. We can watch his movies together and gush about him.
    I'm ok with this.

And then we move onto Daniel Craig!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by z3rK View Post
    Nope, never. Because idea of having sex with a male disgusts me to the bone.
    Should try a prostate orgasm.

...Just saying