10+ Year Old Account

Feral druid in my guild is having DPS problems

So a guildie of mine is doing some really low DPS.. Especially for his iLvL and i was wondering if anyone may be able to point out what he may be doing wrong? Any tips would help so much!

Thanks!

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...maori/advanced
    Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/l...ek/details/56/

Deleted
    Just a quick look at the logs but he's not using Savage Roar?
    Last edited by mmocabca302a0a; 2015-01-17 at 01:53 PM.

Deleted
    if used with glyph and is passive i dont think ist shown there.

Deleted
    Only thing i can find is that he didn't keep rip up at both Pol and Phemos. Since he seems to be using the passive roar glyph that should be easily feasable. He did seem to keep up rake on both targets so that's why i find it weird. Cooldown usage seems to be ok.

However if you look at the ko'ragh kill, his rip uptime seems pretty bad there. ( which seems to suggest to me he switched rip around on the twins, causing the higher uptime there).

All in all i think he's just bad at managing his rotation.

Biggest issue is 60% of his damage came from Boomkin spells.

He isn't going to learn Feral playing Boomkin most of the time. Also Boomkin is so much better I don't know why he would want to.

Savage Roar shouldn't be glyphed. If he didn't that's even worse. His armory doesn't show the glyph. Maybe he switched already.
    Only 1 potion in the entire fight.
    He doesn't multi dot. Always keep rake up on both, and rip as well.
    He has an on use mastery trinket, but never used it.

This is just a superficial look, not too used to using WOL, I can find a lot more on WarcraftLogs,,,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    Savage Roar shouldn't be glyphed. If he didn't that's even worse. His armory doesn't show the glyph. Maybe he switched already.
    Only 1 potion in the entire fight.
    He doesn't multi dot. Always keep rake up on both, and rip as well.
    He has an on use mastery trinket, but never used it.

This is just a superficial look, not too used to using WOL, I can find a lot more on WarcraftLogs,,,
    I stated that he used rake on both the twins, but looking better at the log he is indeed only targeting 1 of them. My wrong judgement came from the amount of rake casts, indicating he is overwriting rakes way too early, thus wasting a lot of energy. (also do note that overwriting a rake too early isnt always bad, but considering his dps i doubt he is doing it right).

And ditto on what Cenarius said, warcraftlogs is way more helpfull.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtar View Post
    I stated that he used rake on both the twins, but looking better at the log he is indeed only targeting 1 of them. My wrong judgement came from the amount of rake casts, indicating he is overwriting rakes way too early, thus wasting a lot of energy. (also do note that overwriting a rake too early isnt always bad, but considering his dps i doubt he is doing it right).

And ditto on what Cenarius said, warcraftlogs is way more helpfull.
    Ye he did 5% of his damage on Phemos, wich is awful.
    From what I can see he overwrote his rake on over a third of his actual casts.
    The only time you should overwrite rake is in TF or with BT up. No way that happens this often.
    Thats at least 15 shreds out the window right there...