Deleted

SV mastery with Lone Wolf

Hi, I'm a spanish wow player and I'm new in this forum.

Now, in Ask MrRobot, if you are SV hunter with Lone Wolf, mastery is above critic and versatility.
    What do you think about this?

Makes no sense.

By playing without a pet, you're loosing a chunk of physcial damage (your pet's damage) which is uneffected by mastery. That's the only reason i could image that mastery's value increases compared to crit and versatility.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zzjul View Post
    Hi, I'm a spanish wow player and I'm new in this forum.

Now, in Ask MrRobot, if you are SV hunter with Lone Wolf, mastery is above critic and versatility.
    What do you think about this?
    No idea... only time I'd personally rate mastery higher is if you're playing PvP, as crit and multi are abit nerfed there :P

But for PvE, I'd always go Multi and Crit, then I personally would prob go haste, into mastery into versatility :P

Conjecture: Lone Wolf increases Explosive Shot and Black Arrow damage, doesn't it? Wouldn't it have a multiplicative effect on Mastery's effect over those two abilities?

Mr. Robot is probably using outdated weights.

That said, Mastery should be more heavily weighted for FS than LW, but only by about 10% - that's not enough to make it beat crit (going by Azor's recent weights in the theorycraft post).

Deleted
    Thanks for replies.
    I'm doing 25k dps in SV with LW.
    How much dps will I can earn switching Focusing Shot?

Quote Originally Posted by zzjul View Post
    Thanks for replies.
    I'm doing 25k dps in SV with LW.
    How much dps will I can earn switching Focusing Shot?
    Like 1-1.5k more or so. But of course that can change depending on your strat, movement, whatever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aertea View Post
    Mr. Robot is probably using outdated weights.

AMR is not made to be up2date.
    The user has to set his own prefered stat weights.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    No idea... only time I'd personally rate mastery higher is if you're playing PvP, as crit and multi are abit nerfed there :P

But for PvE, I'd always go Multi and Crit, then I personally would prob go haste, into mastery into versatility :P
    Multi >> Versa = Crit > Mastery = Haste

Why in PvP hunters go with mastery stat in SV spec hmm

Deleted
    Shame so much gear has haste on it then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wzfellguard View Post
    Why in PvP hunters go with mastery stat in SV spec hmm
    Because in PvP your crits do only 150% damage and multistrike has chance to hit only once. Versa and mastery are both preferred stats in pvp.