Deleted

Frost AoE Questions

Hey guys.

I have a few questions regarding Frost AoE.

1) How many targets until CoC (glyphed) becomes worth using?

2) How many targets before Blizzard becomes worth using?

3) How many targets should there be before Frost Bomb becomes better than Ice Nova?

I've heard conflicting aswers to these questions, and a lot of it just seemed like either false or outdated information.

If anyone could enlighten me, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks for your time guys.

1) Not sure. Don't really bother with CoC, nor do I have the Glyph room for it.

2. I want to say it was around 6? The only points where you'll find use for it (in Highmaul) though is Tectus (assuming you do the 8 mote method, if you don't, it's not useful on him at all), Ko'ragh (if you have a ton of adds), and Mar'gok (Transition phases and P4 little adds).

3) Does FB ever become better than IN? I thought FB does half-damage to adds too, and IN already does better damage, so... yeah. Unless adds stay up for long (which they don't in Highmaul), IN will always come out better, unless you have an Orb immediately ready in advance for it.

Granted, these are for a raiding standpoint; if you were looking for CM info, yeah, I'm still looking myself >.>
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I think FB/TV beat IN for tectus and twin. IN rest other fights.
    // Do not go gentle into that good night. Old age should burn and rave at close of day. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. //
    Armory

Deleted
    Thanks for the answers so far guys, I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post

3) Does FB ever become better than IN? I thought FB does half-damage to adds too, and IN already does better damage, so... yeah. Unless adds stay up for long (which they don't in Highmaul), IN will always come out better, unless you have an Orb immediately ready in advance for it.
    In single target is only SLIGHTLY better than FB on average, but i'd say due to the way orb procs FoF with multi-target, FB would definitely be better for a multitarget fight, since you can spam shatter lances for a significant amount of time.

fights like imp phase 4 you can even (often) blizzard to a quick orb recast.. i'd say the same for 8 mote tectus. no other fights really though. ko'ragh adds don't stay up long enough at least on heroic.