Thread: Grid2 HoT Setup

Deleted

Grid2 HoT Setup

Hello guys,
    anyone has an idea how to setup Grid2 for HoT tracking just like in the picture?
    (square with clock shadow timer)
    Normal HoT icons have this timer, but not square icons.

Deleted
    Once upon a time I got this running with Grid2, now I'm trying to find out how I made this, because I'm missing it! Gonna let you know :/

I don't know if this is exactly what you want, but try:
    Indicators -> corner-top-right -> Layout tab -> Scroll all down to bottom -> Change type to "icon".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    I don't know if this is exactly what you want, but try:
    Indicators -> corner-top-right -> Layout tab -> Scroll all down to bottom -> Change type to "icon".
    This is exactly what we NOT want to do

- - - Updated - - -

This is driving me nuts. Could it be, that the picture you posted is a screenshot from TuKUI? Latter is the only UI where I ever saw working what you're looking for. I spend a couple of hours today to find out whether or not you can get this running with Grid/Grid2/Vuhdo using a plugin or the options. The answer I found is: you can't! And I don't know why.

Please prove me wrong, because I'd really like to see this working!

15+ Year Old Account
    Elvui (used to) do this on the default settings, might be worth taking a look at.

Actually, I used to be able to manage it back in TBC or Wotlk, using only grid to set it up, maybe you missed some options ?
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Deleted
    Might be that it Works with the ElvUI Raidframes. But else, they are bad. Not even worth a try IMHO.
    I used to be able to do it back then, too. But yes, I am sure that I did not miss any options.