Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    not gonna be the same unless mulder and scully in it ;/
    X-Files: The Younger Years, with a teenage Muldario and Scullivan.

Sort of thing FOX would do. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Of the two sci-fi tv show franchises that dominated the 90s, X-Files and Star Trek, I'd prefer a new Star Trek cable show... on AMC.

Deleted
    I am torn about this. I love the show and would love for more seasons, but at the same time I do not want them to destroy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    OMG, they won't get Duchovny for it.
    yes they will. everyone has already agreed to come back for it, its a matter of when not if because they have to work out everyones schedule
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Anyone else finding it ironic that "Fox" is reviving a show with the tagline "the truth is out there" ?

or am i the only one that jumped to that dark bit of humor ?

10+ Year Old Account
    How good can this reasonably be without 1996-era Gillian Anderson?

Seriously though, cautiously optimistic. The original series was killer and they have a lot of good stuff to draw from.

So its true and airs this summer

Thirteen years after the original series run, FOX has ordered the next mind-bending chapter of THE X-FILES, a thrilling, six-episode event series which will be helmed by creator/executive producer Chris Carter, with stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson re-inhabiting their roles as iconic FBI Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully

http://www.fox.com/the-x-files/thexfiles

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Its a completely different world then and now. I don't feel there is much mystique in the world with the information at your finger tips from all facets of life. I want to believe.

I'll probably watch for old time's sake since it was such an cultural icon back in the day. I did actually see both movies which were underwhelming I expect more of the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post

Thirteen years after the original series run, FOX has ordered the next mind-bending chapter of THE X-FILES, a thrilling, six-episode event series which will be helmed by creator/executive producer Chris Carter, with stars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson re-inhabiting their roles as iconic FBI Agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully

They will start production this summer not air it.

There was this one X Files episode where Mulder went to Mexico (original series obviously) and an alien appeared at the door and it opened and white lights were shining.

Nightmaresssss

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes please. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    There was this one X Files episode where Mulder went to Mexico (original series obviously) and an alien appeared at the door and it opened and white lights were shining.

Nightmaresssss
    I guess you never saw the episode with flukeman..
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I guess you never saw the episode with flukeman..
    I remember that episode scared me half to death when I was young.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I remember that episode scared me half to death when I was young.
    Flukeman was fuckin creepy as shit.

Flukeman was fuckin creepy as shit.
    was that the one always in the water pipes? i should rewatch that whole series.

another creepy monster of the week one was that weird imbred family.

It's all on netflix now, in Canada anyway, probably has been on netflix in the US for a long ass time.

That was probably the first show I ever watched with any regularity as a kid lol. Every Friday or whatever day it aired I had to watch X-Files.

Deleted
    It's all on netflix now, in Canada anyway, probably has been on netflix in the US for a long ass time.

That was probably the first show I ever watched with any regularity as a kid lol. Every Friday or whatever day it aired I had to watch X-Files.
    The only show I have the full box of IRL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post

Awww yeah. I they undo those awful last few seasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Awww yeah. I they undo those awful last few seasons.
    This will probably get me lynched...

I actually prefered Robert Patrick to David Duchovny... Originally I stopped watching when Mulder left, but YEARS later a friend convinced me to watch it and ya know what... I prefer Robert Patrick to David Duchovny
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    This will probably get me lynched...

I actually prefered Robert Patrick to David Duchovny... Originally I stopped watching when Mulder left, but YEARS later a friend convinced me to watch it and ya know what... I prefer Robert Patrick to David Duchovny
    Well. RP did a really good job replacing David. I would not go as far as to say that he is better though