7+ Year Old Account

Savage friends achievement

I'm trying to decide which one I want to get to exalted so I can get the achievement.

Right now I am 6000/21000 revered on Frostwolf Orcs, 2510/6000 friendly on Steamwheedle Preservation Society, 1619/12000 honored on Vol'jin's Spear, 10270/12000 honored on Arakkoa Outcasts, and I'm 8000/21000 revered on Council of Exarchs on another toon (who has about half normal dungeon gear, way too low to farm 100 areas).

I'm being told that Steamwheedle Preservation Society is really easy...but I'm much closer on Frostwolf Orcs. Which is the quickest for me to get exalted on right now?

Frostwolf Orcs only has rep from pure mob grinding at that point and it's just very slow and unrewarding.
    Steamwheedle (feels like it) grinds much quicker and I was able to send a ton of the BoA elite animal parts to my main to help speed it along. I found a lot of parts on alts while trapping elite beasts or farming leather. There's also a not too uncommon garrison mission that awards a BoA rep token for them, which can also be found in chests in the area above the river in Nagrand.
    Arakkoa Outcasts has a 3k rep item from a rare garrison mission. I'm currently one rep item away from getting them to exalted with only having done a handful of apexis dailies in their areas and zero grinding. It's worth keeping an eye out for that mission on alts (rep item is BoA). But since the mission is rare you'll have to rely on luck or a lot of alts to get enough of them.
    I have been to Ashran only once and couldn't really give any information on how quickly you gain rep there.

My advice would be to go for Steamwheedle. There are even cross-realm groups around that hop from realm to realm to constantly kill the elites. Doubt anything can come close to that.

I've done all but laughing skull so far and honestly, id say Arakkoa Outcasts.

Whilst steamwheedle might be slightly faster, you will get superbored really fast, and rares arent rly the fastest way for it, it's the boxes, but with bad luck on them it can be both annoying and slow.

Arakkoa Outcasts on the other hand is easy to find a group. both spots are smooth. You have a basic line to follow and just rinse and repeat.

If lucky with chests and people are nice stating what rares are up and loads of people killing them/waits for you> steamwheedle
    If continuos smooth repgain where you know you will get the rep no matter what (got rouhgly 660 rep a minute with a 5man party) > Arakkoa Outcasts

Hope this helps, and shitty spelling, very early and low bloodsugar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I would say Ashran.

You can Conquest cap at the same time and turn in Fragments for rep.