Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Kinda off topic but its funny how most of the qq replies are 1v1/2v2 or bg related, while its true surv hunters having a lot of control, they lack burst(some could argue) and most important they lack finishers, without control they are dog, you cant kill anything without dampening kicking in hard.. anyway here comes the offtopic, lets take a look at warriors, mostly execute dmg that is out of control, you could probly call it touch of death, most of you complain how much a hunter can kite and how anti melee they are, even with all this kitting abilities, roots, stun, traps, you name it, a warrior can still sh*t on you in a matter of seconds, drop to 20% and you are 100% dead, today ive seen some crazy numbers from execute.. here is a print, 80k + non crit( a few games before this he did a 143k crit on the same guy), and not to mention that in all games vs hunters the warrior did like 30-40% more dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirea View Post
    I see this argument a lot and everytime it makes me sad how people are ignorant.

1. It has a cast time which not only means you have to take time to poly someone but you also have to sacrifice your dps
    2. You have to stand to cast it
    3. It can be easily interrupted/reflected
    4. It removes all dots and heals up the target!!!!!

Can be just walked away from? First of all, you are not that good at playing hunter if you don't land your trap at least 80% of times. And to make this same argument: polymorph can be avoided by los.
    Now compare Polymorph with Hex. Hex doesn't heal but breaks when you lose >3% health, meanwhile it has a 45 second cooldown and players can still LoS the shit out of you even after getting Hexed.

I'd trade my Hex with Polymorph any time, even if it was only for the Elemental spec.

I guess what I'm saying is, Elemental needs love. Nerfs to other classes indirectly buffs us of course, but it doesn't feel as good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Now compare Polymorph with Hex. Hex doesn't heal but breaks when you lose >3% health, meanwhile it has a 45 second cooldown and players can still LoS the shit out of you even after getting Hexed.

I'd trade my Hex with Polymorph any time, even if it was only for the Elemental spec.

I guess what I'm saying is, Elemental needs love. Nerfs to other classes indirectly buffs us of course, but it doesn't feel as good.
    Why the heck you compare it to hex? He pointed out Poly vs Trap and made rather poor arguments not realising how poly works.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirea View Post
    Why the heck you compare it to hex? He pointed out Poly vs Trap and made rather poor arguments not realising how poly works.
    I guess I mistook this thread for balance discussion.

I just started playing again recently, why did they get rid of detect trap/disarm trap from rogues?

They buffed hunters so much, and nerfed rogues in respect to trap management so much I don't understand why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Braydra View Post
    I just started playing again recently, why did they get rid of detect trap/disarm trap from rogues?

They buffed hunters so much, and nerfed rogues in respect to trap management so much I don't understand why.
    cause of this guy http://www.twitch.tv/woundman/c/3428482

Oh wow when I played it did not work on popped traps, only ones that were still set.

All classes seem out of whack coming from someone who has been gone for 5+ years, everything needs to be nerfed lol.