Deleted

Made a Mistake with subscribtion.

Greetings

Few minutes ago did a mistake to purchase a 6-month subscription instead of 1-month. Is it refundable? Anyone with expiriance on this? I have made a ticket about it but im pretty nervous about the refund and if its possible. I haven't Logged into the game yet , which might be irrelevant.

Checked the terms and said no refunds are done but didn't specify if any mistakes or issues might happen since they even have a category for it on Customer support. Payment or Purchase > Refund > Refund for subscription.

I wanted to ask if anyone has any experience when it comes to refunds and if its possible to get one in this case.

call blizzard
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Technique
    Capitalism and democracy are not synonymous

Deleted
    Its Sunday And dont have the patience to wait for a "Sorry we cant help" response.

Quote Originally Posted by Callmedeath View Post
    Its Sunday And dont have the patience to wait for a "Sorry we cant help" response.
    Pretty sure they changed the way their calls work now, you call them up and they then call you back, so you aren;t waiting on the phone, however you could also try the live chat help function their website? I've had a few friends use that and say that it was pretty prompt. Can only try!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Pretty sure they changed the way their calls work now, you call them up and they then call you back, so you aren;t waiting on the phone, however you could also try the live chat help function their website? I've had a few friends use that and say that it was pretty prompt. Can only try!
    Yeah they do , but it does not support where i live (Cyprus). And also ill have to wait until monday. Just was asking you guys to see if any one had refund experience from Blizzard.