Deleted

Savage Blood purchased for Apexis Crystals?

Dear MMO Profession Community,

I read somewhere in the comments that you can buy Savage Bloods for Apexis Crystals? Can anyone confirm this and if so any chance to link the source in case I missed other Profession related points too?

Thanks as always
    Saaraae

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can buy savage blood with primal spirits. That is the only way to buy them for another currency. I'd love to drop apex is crystals on savage blood.

Deleted
    as far as I know you can soon buy it for 2k apexis/ blood but not sure if that is a rumour or correct

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saaraae View Post
    as far as I know you can soon buy it for 2k apexis/ blood but not sure if that is a rumour or correct
    That would be way overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    That would be way overpriced.
    Overpriced? I doubt it. All mains are sitting on cap these days. When this would hit live, it would immediatly drop the price of bloods in the AH, as the market will be flooded. I'm guessing 200-300g a piece max. If it would have been 500 or 1000 apexis, they would have the value of 10-50g.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nohara View Post
    If it would have been 500 or 1000 apexis, they would have the value of 10-50g.
    As it should be, the gear you get from it is worse than even heroic gear.

It's not worse since you can actualy get some good stats on them if you compare it with Highmaul gear.

Except when they become purchasable for Apexis Crystals, crafted gear will also be able to get upgraded to 680, which is just under Mythic Highmaul. That means that for some(many?) specs, 4/4 crafted will be better than Mythic gear(probably not MWF/Msocketed). There is also going to be a 680 Alchemy trinket, which is most likely going to take a dump on Mythic Highmaul trinkets just because of how overbudget Alchemy trinkets are.
    Would make getting alts geared up way cheaper, though, so looking forward to it.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I haven't gotten on the PTR myself but I've heard its 2k apex for a blood too. 6.1 is a ways off, but you'd definitely be able to make a ton of gold on patch day if you cap apex going into it on a bunch of alts.