Silent Healthstone Nerf?

Is it just me or the Healthstones were nerfed this patch? I'm pretty sure they healed me around 68k before patch and now its 51k

Mine still seems ok. Have you perhaps removed the glyph?

Weird, nevermind, you can close the thread.

51k is normal. Tonics is what heals for around 69k.

i was discussing this with my buddy. I have the glyph and the heal went down from 137ishk to 100k after the patch. This agrees with OP's numbers. This definitely needs to be mentioned in the bug forum.

Quote Originally Posted by madkimchi View Post
    i was discussing this with my buddy. I have the glyph and the heal went down from 137ishk to 100k after the patch. This agrees with OP's numbers. This definitely needs to be mentioned in the bug forum.
    healthstone heals for 50k with no glyph, glyph increases its healing by 100% = 100k I fail to see the bug

Deleted
    Does versatility and it's recent buff affect healthstones? Though it should be greater amount healed then.

Deleted
    I don't see any bug.
    However the fact that Tonic is better than Healthstone, this is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Does versatility and it's recent buff affect healthstones? Though it should be greater amount healed then.
    Versatility affects Healthstones, I think. A drop inn healing may be due to dropping some Versatility gear.

Maybe your HP changed? Since it's a % HP heal.