Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlinia View Post
    Pet Freeze

- - - Updated - - -

To do Frost Nova for IN to benefit from Shatter, is bad due to the low DPET. Why the double Ice Lance? As it has a 3 second cooldown, and you already have a 1.5 second GCD, except on the pull on all other times you have time for one spell cast (or 1 instant) for your next IN to be off cd
    I was specifically talking about DPSing Ko'ragh adds, Pet nova into FN is a dps gain due to shatter and no GCD cost and you will get 2 FoF procs as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Supernova was fine in PvP regardless. Mages are in a good spot but there are better classes with more brutal abilities that they are looking over.

I swear, it's like they read what the community complains about and then digs deep to find something else to nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlinia View Post
    I am not solely talking about koragh adds i am talking about the practice of chaining 2x IN back to back and the fact you dont need 2 GCDs in between

- - - Updated - - -

At theitic you said frost nova not pet freeze
    Correct i did say frost nova my bad, and i would agree with that i was just looking at koragh adds for example as that's were i believe you generally can benefit a lot towards your raid from chaining IN now. but there's still ways around maximizing your aoe with a 3 second delay in between.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GwiGwi View Post
    I was specifically talking about DPSing Ko'ragh adds, Pet nova into FN is a dps gain due to shatter and no GCD cost and you will get 2 FoF procs as well.
    I assume you mean Pet Nova into IN :P