Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I won't forget this bullshit they did to me. I know it may not seem like nothing to some of you..but this game has been in my soul for 10 years now. I miss 40 days in my subscription history and i'm disqualified. I'm fucking livid.
    You must have a pretty easy life then. A week ago you weren't getting shit, and now you're still not getting shit. Sorry about that 40 days but they don't owe you anything.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    You guys are fucking assholes. Thanks for caring.

Quote Originally Posted by NaitFury View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you are, sort of anyway. I almost entirely skipped cata and mop, mainly because they fucking sucked but also because I was trying to straighten my life out.

Now they pull this on top of balance changes that have been hurting my main since WoD launched; really tempted to just give up and call it quits again. No idea why Blizzard hasn't gone with a good vet system like that from UO, at least there you knew that at some point you were gonna get your reward.
    If a $2 piece of rubber is what makes you subscribe to wow, you should quit.

Would you like a tissue?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Way to whine on the forums like a child. You took 40 days off so you don't meet the requirements for the gift. There's no need to be mad. It's not the end of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

That's what I would say your posts are like when you're whining like a self aggrandizing miscreant who's missing his pacifier.

Why should any of us care about a "grown" man acting like a child over not getting a gift?

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't play for the entirety of 10 year so you don't get an entirely free item Blizzard were not obliged to impart upon anyone, and we're the arseholes for not caring about your crying about it?

I will buy you one from Ebay and mail it to you under one condition, you unsub and delete all your characters so we don't have to listen to you piss and moan anymore about some stupid statue that people will just throw away.

As an off/on player who started at the end of 2005 and missed only 7 months due to a deployment, I don't care for the gift. It's just a statue.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a bit salty over it too, but you gotta take a breath man. There are also other threads on this already. Why make one specifically about you? A buddy of mine didn't get his and he's been in since beta, been to every blizzcon, etc and he missed 20 days. He's not ready to jump off a building over it. Maybe a little salty, but it's not going to matter.

It's not like you're gonna put it on your resume.

I'm in the same boat as you are, sort of anyway. I almost entirely skipped cata and mop, mainly because they fucking sucked but also because I was trying to straighten my life out.

Now they pull this on top of balance changes that have been hurting my main since WoD launched; really tempted to just give up and call it quits again. No idea why Blizzard hasn't gone with a good vet system like that from UO, at least there you knew that at some point you were gonna get your reward.
    So you missed two expansions and are crying?
    Again you made the choice deal with it

So you think they should have given you the statue labeled "thank you blah blah constant presence blah blah" if you missed FOUR YEARS of WoW? That's a new record I quess

Quote Originally Posted by middling View Post
    I will buy you one from Ebay and mail it to you under one condition, you unsub and delete all your characters so we don't have to listen to you piss and moan anymore about some stupid statue that people will just throw away.
    Good deal. He should definitely take it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why should any of us care about a "grown" man acting like a child over not getting a gift?
    you guys don't quite get it i think. Its the principle of the whole thing. I've played during the dark ages and subbed all thru the bullshit expansions and blizzard decides i'm not a loyal customer. Think about it guys.

I think a step back, a deep breath and a little perspective is needed here OP.

you guys don't quite get it i think. Its the principle of the whole thing. I've played during the dark ages and subbed all thru the bullshit expansions and blizzard decides i'm not a loyal customer. Think about it guys.
    except you didn't play for 10 years straight. You didn't play for over a month, you missed 40 days. Technically you didn't play you did other things, therefore you're not loyal. There has to be a cutoff at some point, you're the wrong side of it.

Man up. You sound pathetic.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark ages, bullshit expansions. Really looks like you appreciated their work

Why should we care about your little bitch fit? I've been playing since Feb 2005. I didn't get a statue either. I'm not whining.
    Beta Club Brosquad