BrM weapon enchants for Chi Exp

Hey guys and gals!

Just a quick question for the mythic Brewmasters here. As my guild progresses through Mythic (2/7M right now), I'm going to start experimenting with Chi Explosion as most of the top logs I see for fights like Twins, Bracken and Tectus are using it.

A bit about my raid: our healers are pretty strong, I rarely find myself dipping at a point where a well-timed guard or CD can't rebound it, to the point that I've already dropped Blackrock (found several fights where it never even procced) in favor of bleeding hollow/thunderlord and have been happy with the results of 40%+ uptime on both.

We do, however, struggle occasionally when it comes to dps. So my question here is, with a Chi Exp build for the fights mentioned, would it be worth it to go a step further and try swapping out Bleeding Hollow for something like Thunderlord/Warsong? Or even Thunderlord/Frostwolf?

I know haste is considered by far the worst stat for BrM in terms of survivability, but as that is becoming less and less of an issue, it is beginning to peak my interest again for dps purposes. I just can't pull the trigger on such an expensive enchant, even to test, without getting a bit of community feedback first. How greatly would it help for dps with a Chi Brew spec on the fights mentioned? How negatively would it impact if I dropped Bleeding Hollow for it for single target Serenity builds?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Haste is bad for brm dps, even with chi explosion.

My dps weights with chiex are:

Agi: 1
    Bonus armor: .94
    Multi: .48
    Crit: .41
    Vers: .40
    Mastery: .32
    Haste: .16

The difference in weights between chiex & serenity is minimal. I think the reason haste is weak, even with chiex is because brm jab only gives 1 chi.

These top logs you see are probably from 7/7M players farming the content and padding as much as possible. Always take it with a grain of salt if your group is still progressing.

From my experience, I'd suggest running Thunderlord/Blackrock. The Blackrock gives me enough safety to tank a bit more recklessly (use ChiEx, equip 1 or 2 DPS trinkets, etc). If you really want to push for more damage, I guess Thunderlord/Frostwolf is the best choice.

the enchant you use should depend on the type of tank you would like to be.
    if you wanna be a sturdy tank then get blackrock regardless. if you wanna be the meter master get thunderlord/frostwolf depending.
    and also look at how often you're running chi x

7+ Year Old Account
    2x Thunderlord is an option as well if you want to go for more DPS but avoid Multistrike. They can proc at the same time and a crit will extend the time on both.

Spirit (Shadowmoon) and Bonus Armor (Blackrock) are the only weapon enchants with an ICD (the others use the RPPM system) which means it doesn't make sense to use them on both weapons when dual wielding (well, healers can't DW anyway...).
    "We pave the sunlit path toward justice together, brick by brick. This is my brick." - Tim Cook, CEO of Apple

Armory: Monk, Druid, Death Knight, Shaman
    WoWProgress: Monk, Druid, Death Knight, Shaman