Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Way to overnerf again Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by VirTu4L View Post
    does someone can confirm that it is ONLY a pvp nerf ?
    Would like to know this as well.

I am not sure it is a nerf at all. I would like to see some actual evidence to it. I played some RBG as demo last night because we had an affliction lock with us as well, and I was able to gib people still. I think the biggest hit I saw was a 140k crit on a 4 buff bolt while I had ring and trinket procs up.

I never played demo in pvp before last night though, I am always affliction and was only demo last night for the killing power and it seemed alright to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    I am not sure it is a nerf at all. I would like to see some actual evidence to it. I played some RBG as demo last night because we had an affliction lock with us as well, and I was able to gib people still. I think the biggest hit I saw was a 140k crit on a 4 buff bolt while I had ring and trinket procs up.

I never played demo in pvp before last night though, I am always affliction and was only demo last night for the killing power and it seemed alright to me.
    4th bolt with all procs + ds hit for 180k+ before. So yeah.

They've probably been watching cdew + dotako + random_person bolting people to death through defensive cooldowns.
    It was fun to watch as a spectator, but there was no way it was going to last.

They could at least aknowledge the freaking nerf, what do they gain from trying to keep it a secret when everyone already knows it is there?
    They have been reporting hot fixes, but they can't be bothered with this one?

Well it has officially been acknowledged.

"Demonbolt (Demonology) now deals 25% less damage against other players in PvP combat."

Well that sucks, there goes PvP until next Exp. for me.

Armory^

I try to not give in to the hate... but seriously this is MoP Destro all over again. Huge PvP nerfs like that might prevent one-shots, which I agree is a good thing, but they also leave the spec pretty much worthless in PvP.

Shit like this is why I gave up and switched to my Hunter alt as my PvP character. It's a crying shame that I have to. Even when I was first leveling my Warlock in BC I was doing battlegrounds, well before they gave you XP, just because I enjoyed it. Which turned out to be a good thing, because I hit 70 and my guild told me to go run AV until I got the S2 caster dagger. I used that damned thing until Wrath.

It's sad that I can't name one thing my Warlock could do better in PvP than the Hunter, now.
    Last edited by Kirroth; 2015-01-22 at 06:20 AM.

hows it a stealth nerf when its in the patch notes

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...es-january-21/

/scratches head

Think it was more that it was nerfed in a hotfix a few days ago, and they only posted it now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xDanori View Post
    hows it a stealth nerf when its in the patch notes

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...es-january-21/

/scratches head
    Comparing dates of this thread and the patch notes is hard.