Deleted

Battlefield hardline pre order for low price.

Hey guys.If anyone is thinking about pre ordering the game you can get it from here for only 35 euros/43$ --SNIP-- have a bunch of other games too on really low prices.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-01-22 at 06:46 PM.

and take it from someone who played the beta, go play counter strike if u want to play hardline, almost the exact same game.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    and take it from someone who played the beta, go play counter strike if u want to play hardline, almost the exact same game.

As another person who payed the beta. You have no clue what you are talking about. BF Hardline is nothing like CS.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy5r5 View Post
    Hey guys.If anyone is thinking about pre ordering the game you can get it from here for only 35 euros/43$ --SNIP-- have a bunch of other games too on really low prices.
    THere's a reason it's nicknamed Flatline.
    Don't buy that game if you've got an ounce of self-respect as a Battlefield fan.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-01-22 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Don't buy that game if you've got an ounce of self-respect as a Battlefield fan.
    Agree the game is absolutely pathetic, coming from a BF veteran with about 2000 shameless hours in BF2 xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Isn't it pretty much the same as the last four games? Just now with cops and robbers instead and some other small gimmicks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Isn't it pretty much the same as the last four games? Just now with cops and robbers instead and some other small gimmicks?

All battlefield games are essentially the same thing with different small gimmicks.

Deleted
    I am a huge battlefield 3 and 4 fan.I have more than 200 hours in each of those games but hardline looks different but also fun at the same time.I didn't really enjoy the first beta but i believe the game will be really fun.Can't w8 for the 2nd beta.

Is posting referal links that make you money allowed on this forum?

I thought the hivemind decided not to pre order this year .
    Breaking it for the Witcher of GTA I can somewhat understand but for BF....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    All battlefield games are essentially the same thing with different small gimmicks.
    Why change it if it's not broken?I thought battlefield 4 was exactly the same as battlefield 3 but it isn't.The game is much more balanced in my opinion and also more fun.

Was so disappointed with the Hardline beta and disliked it more than BF4 which is a pretty impressive accomplishment

10+ Year Old Account
    Why preorder anything, including The Witcher 3 or GTA (PC)? If we stop preordering games, the publishers will stop packing in stupid day 1 nonsense. Speak with your wallet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy5r5 View Post
    Why change it if it's not broken?I thought battlefield 4 was exactly the same as battlefield 3 but it isn't.The game is much more balanced in my opinion and also more fun.

I wasn't complaining :P I enjoy battlefield.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    From playing the beta last summer after E3, it felt like a battlefield 4 clone with a cop/police skin.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    From playing the beta last summer after E3, it felt like a battlefield 4 clone with a cop/police skin.
    Are there still helicopters/jets/tanks/jeeps? It's the one thing that adds a lot of depth to the game, compared to something like call of duty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Are there still helicopters/jets/tanks/jeeps? It's the one thing that adds a lot of depth to the game, compared to something like call of duty.

There are still vehicles but they are more cops and robbers based.

10+ Year Old Account
    Posting referral links isn't allowed here.