Best Elemental Weapon Enchant

Right now, im using Frostwolf, but I keep seing Bleeding Hollow being the top DPS enchant to have on your weapon, even though the 500 MS you get from the proc is pretty Boss.

What stat breakpoint do you reach where FW isn't top anymore? Also, which stat breakpoint is it that causes this? My guess is its haste, as the update to haste happened and thats when everything started showing BH as the top enchant.

Anyone know or can at least point me in the right direction?

Just for reference in regards to stats heres a link to my profile:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Rovin/simple
    Shaman PvP Theory
    - "that all sounds nice but i prefer the hide behind a rock and dps method, and if they target you, ghost wolf, and if they start attacking you, bend over and prepare yourself psychologically."
    -Thunderspike

Deleted
    Ran both your's and my gear in simcraft with the different enchants:

Edit: I also ran simcraft's mythic profile (ilvl 695) to get an idea of the scaling of the enchants.

Looking at this it seems the haste enchant is stronger at lower ilvls and as gear ilvls increase the multistrike enchant comes out on top.
    Last edited by mmoc8c922d9e1c; 2015-01-19 at 12:17 AM.

All the top logging ele shamans use a staff with frostwolf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohmar View Post
    Right now, im using Frostwolf, but I keep seing Bleeding Hollow being the top DPS enchant to have on your weapon, even though the 500 MS you get from the proc is pretty Boss.

What stat breakpoint do you reach where FW isn't top anymore? Also, which stat breakpoint is it that causes this? My guess is its haste, as the update to haste happened and thats when everything started showing BH as the top enchant.

Anyone know or can at least point me in the right direction?

Just for reference in regards to stats heres a link to my profile:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Rovin/simple
    Honestly FW should be top untill you reach 100% multistrike or close to that, only then could I see something else overtake it :P