Sub Dps Help(with logs)

The last butcher kill I did I was around 27k and was content with that, this most recent kill I'm far lower and have no idea why. Here are logs and my armoury if you guys could be so kind to help me out I would be greatly appreciative thanks.

(ilvl 659)
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...mmary&source=6

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...g%C3%AA/simple

Thanks again for taking your time.

Main reason may be the fight length, was 4min 36 seconds. Your 3rd use of SR started just 1 seconds before end of fight.
    Your second use of SD was a bit late for pooling I guess, which influenced your late 3rd SR, still it wouldnt have much difference, it's just a bad length of fight for sub

On the first SD/SR you only did 2 Ambush, 1 Evis and one Rupture, maybe this could be improved.
    Maybe safe the 2nd SR for Timewarp on Butcher,as you will not have a good 3rd one anyway. Maybe it fits more actions easier then with the haste increase.

That just theoretical advice, it's not as if I'm doing better
    Last edited by Jarvid; 2015-01-19 at 08:49 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would consider a 4m36s fight to be close to optimal for subtlety. If you use your cooldowns asap you'll be able to have 3 shadow reflections with trinket/racials. The number of ambush (and other) casts seems about right compared to the number of ambush casts I got off in a 4m butcher fight.

My advice would be to make sure you use cooldowns asap so that you get to use them another time (though Butcher can be a bit awkward with his charge), and to use them earlier on the pull. If you can get heroism on the pull that would also improve damage, but that's probably not up to you.