Thread: T17 Foundry BIS

T17 Foundry BIS

Hello,

Is there any Bis list for HighMaul + Foundry for moonkin?

thx
    Last edited by Sunrise; 2015-01-19 at 09:12 AM.

Deleted
    For what spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Reiq View Post
    For what spec?
    sorry boomkin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
    sorry boomkin
    I got this google doc page, where you can see the BiS list, but unforunately I can't link anything yet, since
    this is a new account.
    But try google 'Moonkin BiS WoD' and then look for a google doc page.

Otherwise it gives for all the items for Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiq View Post
    I got this google doc page, where you can see the BiS list, but unforunately I can't link anything yet, since
    this is a new account.
    But try google 'Moonkin BiS WoD' and then look for a google doc page.

Otherwise it gives for all the items for Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry.
    will try to find this. You can paste a link without .com at the end for exemple

edit: found this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...RAo/edit#gid=0

I will take a look

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
    will try to find this. You can paste a link without .com at the end for exemple

edit:
    I will take a look
    Ah okay didnt know that. Cheers!
    The only thing I'm abit mmmh about is the weps from BRF.
    Right now there's only a 0,04 difference between haste and crit, so have to wait and see and test both ^^

Deleted
    What about the new alchemy trinkets ? Arent they best ?

+253 Mastery
    Equip: When you heal or deal damage you have a chance to increase your Strength, Agility, or Intellect by 1,350 for 15 sec. Your highest stat is always chosen.
    Did anyone do the math?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiqi View Post
    What about the new alchemy trinkets ? Arent they best ?

Did anyone do the math?
    I think it depends what you're raiding.
    The new trinket is for Alchemy only, then you have think 'is it worth it to get alchemy'
    and then you have to get all the mats for each upgrade. That alone takes alot of time and what if you get an upgrade
    while you're getting the mats?

From my point of view its not worth it, since Im raiding Mythic and Im going into BRF as soon its getting released.

The Weapon from Blackhand is BiS for multi target at least where we dont benefit much from haste, for single target it will depend how haste scales with 4p. The alchemy trinket seems to be very good, however as Reiq said if you dont have alch now its going to take way to long. However Alchemical catalysts are BoE atm so it might be something to think about. Also that spreadsheet with trinket from Imperator as BiS is something I am not certain about.

I have simmed the weapons and such for single and multi and with gloves or shoulders offset and it seems the highest I can get with the latest simcraft is with the infernoflame staff and a tad more with the shoulders offset rather than the gloves. as far as the weapon I think it might be because there is more mastery on the infernoflame staff than the doomstaff and our dots still greatly benefit from haste so its more of a wash as a lot of our damage would still be coming from dots in a multitarget situation. Now for the multitarget situation I used BoP as for sustained multitarget where you always have 2 targets up it seems the way to go unless im mistaken.

As far as the trinkets go, I can see them competing with heroic trinkets but I am not so sure they can compete with the mythic ones. If someone would like to do the exhaustive trinket comparison be my guest, I have posted my findings for the BiS list.

here is the simc gear i came up with

head=living_wood_headpiece,id=115542,bonus_id=567
    neck=gruuls_lip_ring,id=113872,bonus_id=567,enchant_id=5319
    shoulder=flamebenders_shoulderguards,id=113924,bonus_id=567
    chest=living_wood_raiment,id=115540,bonus_id=567
    waist=conductors_multipocket_girdle,id=113964,bonus_id=567
    legs=living_wood_legguards,id=115543,bonus_id=567
    feet=ironflecked_sandals,id=119340,bonus_id=567
    wrist=squires_electroplated_bracers,id=113962,bonus_id=567
    hands=living_wood_grips,id=115541,bonus_id=567
    finger1=ukuroggs_corrupted_seal,id=113975,bonus_id=567,enchant_id=5326
    finger2=spellbound_runic_band_of_the_allseeing_eye,id=118306,enchant_id=5326
    trinket1=darmacs_unstable_talisman,id=113948,bonus_id=567
    trinket2=goren_soul_repository,id=119194,bonus_id=567
    back=runefrenzy_greatcloak,id=113937,bonus_id=567,enchant_id=5312
    main_hand=infernoflame_staff,id=113869,bonus_id=567,enchant_id=5384

One note, I did find that it seems that at around the value of haste this set has its scale starts to plummet, if i reduce the haste it goes up significantly. That is probably why the infernoflame is pulling out ahead is that without it the haste value is still high.
    Last edited by dark666105; 2015-01-19 at 01:37 PM.